New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    new search na naman yan ah cge.. ill try to find one hehehe....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saw a 626 hatch sa EDSA. IMHO, its the best looking 626. Though finding one can be a toughie. Btw, I saw the original 626 local brochure in my files. I'll try to scan it along with my local Esteem brochure.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Need your comments on this guys…

Somebody’s trading me his ’97 camry A/T for my ’99 city M/T… add lang ako ng minimal amount… although I have not seen his camry, he swears by its immaculate condition… 70k sa odo, all stock…nothing to fix…

However, 2.2L po ung camry! Though parts are abundant and easier to maintain (is it?), papatayin ata ako sa gasolina…

What sayeth you, tsikot experts?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    that's not a bad deal. i believe that's the "aircon louver grille" camry, the 2.2 GXE? ok na rin siguro yun pero mababa price nun ah.. mga 300k ang 99 camry GXE.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    assuming the condition is right, layo ng dalawang kotse, I'll take the Camry any day.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    well thats an almost 10 year old midsize-large car. sobrang mahal parts niyan and im sure its due for them.

as for the fuel consumption.. toyota engines are matipid naman. so a 2.2L toyota would probably consume as much as a 2.0L nissan or mazda.

the 2.4L VVTi-L engine in the current camry nga daw is as matipid as a 1.6L "old school" engine.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sonata Vs. Vectra [and then some]