New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yaris kasi medyo matagal tagal na lumabas.

Yung honda jazz, meron din disc. CHECK honda phil's to make sure.

Ewan ko ha, I just like the honda jazz's style more than the yaris'

And oh, if you're gonna get the honda jazz, pick the taffeta white, put some spoilers in it......

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No discount for Honda Jazz. I have checked... City and Jazz no discount... Only Civic (pre-facelift), Accord and CR-V have discounts...

Jazz if kaya, pero Yaris has a really nice price mas pinaka mura sa 1.5 class...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    goodluck on your upcomming purchase sir.

pero kung ako i also prefer jazz over yaris. and yes even the pre-facelifted model. bigger space, and looks a tad better. tama nga si renzo gwapo talaga ang white

btw if you get the jazz you will be having CVT or continuous Variable Transmission which means your tranny will change gear more or less 1,000,000 times in a second so you can't notice it. sabi nga nila para kang nag dadrive ng bump car. plus paddle shifters pa. which means you can choose your own gear even if its a matic. and you don't have to step the clutch (kasi wala naman talaga) plus 7 modes pa yan. di ko lang maalala.. parang may normal at sports mode yun. plus most powerful engine yata ang jazz in its class (1.5 VTEC) boasting 125HP among others. and it also has the biggest spacing configurations. you can fold the seats, tumble down the whole seat, or tumble down yung mas maliit na part na seat (kasi 60/40 split yata to) depending on what your load is. would come handy when long trips or kung may maraming dalang gamit. you'll never know when you'll need this toys. im with oli, its better to have it when you don't need it, rather than need it and don't have it.

visit hondaphil.com for complete specs of the jazz para mas detailed at para mas maintindihan mo din. sorry i know nothing about yaris.

pang gulo lang ba ako? hehe

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    goodluck on your upcomming purchase sir.

pero kung ako i also prefer jazz over yaris. and yes even the pre-facelifted model. bigger space, and looks a tad better. tama nga si renzo gwapo talaga ang white

btw if you get the jazz you will be having CVT or continuous Variable Transmission which means your tranny will change gear more or less 1,000,000 times in a second so you can't notice it. sabi nga nila para kang nag dadrive ng bump car. plus paddle shifters pa. which means you can choose your own gear even if its a matic. and you don't have to step the clutch (kasi wala naman talaga) plus 7 modes pa yan. di ko lang maalala.. parang may normal at sports mode yun. plus most powerful engine yata ang jazz in its class (1.5 VTEC) boasting 125HP among others. and it also has the biggest spacing configurations. you can fold the seats, tumble down the whole seat, or tumble down yung mas maliit na part na seat (kasi 60/40 split yata to) depending on what your load is. would come handy when long trips or kung may maraming dalang gamit. you'll never know when you'll need this toys. im with oli, its better to have it when you don't need it, rather than need it and don't have it.

visit hondaphil.com for complete specs of the jazz para mas detailed at para mas maintindihan mo din. sorry i know nothing about yaris.

pang gulo lang ba ako? hehe
    Sir hindi ka pang-gulo.... your comments gave me more knowledge about engine spec. Ala din kasi ako alam sa car eh

and yes, we will definitely get WHITE kasi yan talaga ang plano na color namin ni Misis. madali malaman kung marumi para malinisan.

know i know... i also have to consider yung engine spec/FC ng car para ika nga eh 'worth it' talaga yung pagkakapili namin.

here in japan i've noticed na mas widely use ng mga japs ang FITS nila pero yung YARIs di gaano. i went to HONDA & TOYOTA casa nila and i noticed marami bumibili sa HONDA

i hope to hear from the YARIS owners about their comments/suggestions too.

salamat sa lahat ng nag post ng reply. sagot ko na "sa-ke" (japanese wine) para sa inyo pag uwi ko at maka-attend ng EB (Jass Club or Yaris Club).

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa 2 yan sa jazz nako..mas may dating/arrive pa..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    anak ng may nakalimutan ako.. jazz also has superior fuel consumption among others. napaka tipid ng jazz yet powerful

about the color, good choice!

pampagana

pasensya na wala akong magawa

Last edited by JJCarEnthusiast; May 30th, 2009 at 05:03 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    another option for you is the new honda city. much the same with jazz except for the hatch space of course.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    By the way wala nang CVT ang Jazz its a regular automatic na. Pero 5 speed sya so better than the Yaris' 4 speed. I would also get the Jazz if may budget kaso kaibigan ko na entice sa presyo ng Yaris eh less P70,000 (10% the value of the car). For the same money I could only get him a 1.3L Jazz but the Yaris' gives hime 1.5L so mas sulit...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    at the moment the yaris is the best value among the hatch 673T vs 806T of jazz...sayang din yong 133T madaming magagawa if you want to look sporty check this kits for 75T minos the carbon fiber pwede ka pa sa 17 inch mags ...

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    anak ng may nakalimutan ako.. jazz also has superior fuel consumption among others. napaka tipid ng jazz yet powerful

about the color, good choice!

pampagana

pasensya na wala akong magawa

Nice ride Sir.

ganda talaga ng white.

me and my wife agree to upgrade mags and have a 3rd brake light upgrade kapag kumuha kami either YARIS or JAZZ.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    By the way wala nang CVT ang Jazz its a regular automatic na. Pero 5 speed sya so better than the Yaris' 4 speed. I would also get the Jazz if may budget kaso kaibigan ko na entice sa presyo ng Yaris eh less P70,000 (10% the value of the car). For the same money I could only get him a 1.3L Jazz but the Yaris' gives hime 1.5L so mas sulit...
    hehehe iba talaga kapag may discount. pwede kaya lagyan ng mags ang YARIS... yung medyo malaki ng konte sa stock?

nahehelo na din ako lalo na maganda tingnan yung white na JAZZ. kahit mahal iipunan ko yan eh. hehehe pero si misis ko pa rin ang final decision.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
should i get AVEO or ALTO?