Apr 2018
    serious question this? or kumo-quota lang ng posts? like me

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yeah bakit sa college?

hanap ka girl na ka-batch sa high school

hehe
    In my case naman, mas maraming HOT sa elementary batch ko. One even became a model of FHM at naging suki sa mga car shows.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    In my case naman, mas maraming HOT sa elementary batch ko. One even became a model of FHM at naging suki sa mga car shows.
    *crickets chirping*

Wala bang naging doctor or abogado?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    *crickets chirping*

Wala bang naging doctor or abogado?
    Parang wala sa elementary.
    Nasa HS batch ko yung mga achievers, including my wife.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Welcome to the world of car owners (soon). Simula pa lang yan, kaya it's better na aware ka sa mga kaakibat na cost ng car ownership and maintenance.

How does she avoid you ba? Di nagrereply sa chat/text or laging ang reply is busy sya? If the former, I'll just move on and search for a new girl, if the latter, check mo lang sa fb or instagram account/posts nya kung busy ba talaga.
    Isa lang ibig sabihin kung bakit naging ganyan si ex sa kanya; may iba na siyang kinakikiligan.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Okay lang yan, pera mo naman yan. Dagdag pogi points din sa liligawan mo. Have frienda na mahilig magbyahe para may kahati ka sa gastos pag magtour sa ibat ibang lugar sa Pinas. I understand kc na introvert, same tayo and IT din ako. Pero live ur life, madaming outdoor activities to enjoy.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Nabasa ko ang backthread dito sa topic..

Naalala ko lang.. yung mga kahiligan talaga sa sasakyan, lalo yung mga senior..

Logic term..

"Di baleng i drive si Mercedez, Wag lang Si Mercedes"

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by commercial View Post
    Hi guys.. i am currently 28 yrs old living in the Philippines. Currently I have earned almost 3M from working in IT industry. I came from province and I work in Manila. I rent a bedspace on a condominium for 5k a month

Right now, I do not have any gf yet I am also somewhat introvert and do not have any friends. I also do not have a hobby. Is it a good idea to learn how to drive then buy a brand new car worth 1M for me just to make it a hobby? 1 M because that’s the only lowest price of the car na may side airbags (safety kasi yung main concern ko.) I really want to learn how to drive car and syempre, I want to drive my own car after I learned driving. And also, I want to attract girls din and syempre mas convenient na pumunta sa nililigawan ko pag may car ako. Problem is, baka iuwi ko lang yung cAr sa province and baka hindi ko rin siya magagamit lagi since may work ako weekdays. Do you think it is a good decision po?
    LOL, dunno if TS is really serious. But about cars, I think it is a necessity to learn to drive, part of basic skills like say, swimming. And having a car is important because being mobile means you can do more things which can open a window of opportunities.

As to whether you can afford to buy a brand new car, if you've saved at least 3M in your 20's, it seems you have some excess income na pala. Quite often, I've noticed that even if a person's income is good, there is a tendency for relatives to rely too much on the breadwinner, and in the end, wala ren naipon yung nag w-work. I hope you are not in such a situation.

Now about girls, I'd say you can attract them better if you have a car. It's not about being materialistic but a girl need to feel confident if they are to go out with someone. If a woman sees you as someone who can potentially succeed, the more they will be attracted to you.

So good luck and enroll ka na sa driving school hehe.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Nabuhay nag thread nato haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    perhaps TS came to his senses.
    heh heh.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829