New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Tamad mag drive? I'm not being ***ist pero at least for me somehow I enjoy driving. I feel obligation ko yun especially if I'm with my loved ones. I'd like to think na ang counterpart naman sa babae ay ang mag enjoy naman sila sa pagluluto. Again I don't mean to be ***ist haha.

Well good you disposed that bf, any guy here I think would fetch their gfs or wives at work or school kung kailangan kahit mag commute lang sila.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yup. It's so frustrating because he can't even be responsible enough to renew his license considering that he does not have a job and just stays at home the whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Tamad talaga magdrive? Hindi naman kaya hindi lang siya marunong magdrive or hindi siya mapayagan ng parents niya dati para ihatid or isundo ka kasi malayo or di kasi siya familiar sa lugar? Pwede rin ayaw pumayag dahil kaskasero pala siya na takot ang parents niya magpahiram? Alam mo din naman kasi mga lalaki ngayon, hindi sila palaging honest eh. Kaya mag-iisip sila ng ibang dahilan para sabihin sayo yun kasi sa tingin nila mas mapininiwalaan ka niya.
    30+ na siya during that time. At that age, a moderately successful guy should have his OWN car already. He used to drive to school (college) so definitely marunong siya mag drive.

Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Or walang pang gasolina. Kung students pa kayo nun.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    I was an MBA student. I was mid 20s and he was early 30s.

Pero I guess wala nga siya pang gasolina kasi wala naman siya trabaho

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    30+ na siya during that time. At that age, a moderately successful guy should have his OWN car already. He used to drive to school (college) so definitely marunong siya mag drive.
    Ah ok. I see your point here. Even me, I would feel ashamed if I have girlfriend who knows how to drive while I can't.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by commercial View Post
    And also, I want to attract girls din and syempre mas convenient na pumunta sa nililigawan ko pag may car ako. Problem is, baka iuwi ko lang yung cAr sa province and baka hindi ko rin siya magagamit lagi since may work ako weekdays. Do you think it is a good decision po?
    Are we still courting girls nowadays? That's so old fashioned. We are already in the year 2018. Lmao!

I see your problem. You're shy and inhibited and have social anxiety. You really need to get your confidence up by talking to people more in public. Having a car and money won't do you wonders if you are still your old self. You have to sort this out yourself, dude. Otherwise, no girls. Lol!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    Are we still courting girls nowadays? That's so old fashioned. We are already in the year 2018. Lmao!

!
    We still have to. Ang difference lang ay yung gaanu katagal, nuon months ang courting ngayon a day, or probably few minutes if you know how to hit the right notes.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Meron pa naman. Niligawan naman ako ni misis bago ko sya sinagot.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Are we still courting girls nowadays? That's so old fashioned. We are already in the year 2018. Lmao!!
    My "unicorn" friend. Her FIRST BF courted her for 9 months last year. She is a VERY good catch - crush ng bayan, maputi, makinis, short hair, mahinhin, well spoken, MBA, malambing, good family, financially stable, low maintenance and simple.

Kung lalaki ako, mai inlove din ako. Napakasimple at lambing. Whenever I have a hair out of place she would fix it. She is that type of maalaga girl!

Her BF won the JACKPOT!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My "unicorn" friend. Her FIRST BF courted her for 9 months last year. She is a VERY good catch - crush ng bayan, maputi, makinis, short hair, mahinhin, well spoken, MBA, malambing, good family, financially stable, low maintenance and simple.

Kung lalaki ako, mai inlove din ako. Napakasimple at lambing. Whenever I have a hair out of place she would fix it. She is that type of maalaga girl!

Her BF won the JACKPOT!
    Low maintenance and simple? Yan ang jackpot haha.
    In addition to your list, eto pa hanap ng guys para jackpot Talaga, girl should be smart, funny, exciting, willing to please in bed, willing to listen, makikisama sa barkada ko, hindi masyado selosa, marunong sa bahay, and may alam sa kotse... ***y Yun!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    In addition to your list, eto pa hanap ng guys para jackpot Talaga, girl should be smart, funny, exciting, willing to please in bed, willing to listen, makikisama sa barkada ko, hindi masyado selosa, marunong sa bahay, and may alam sa kotse... ***y Yun!

Girl should be smart - check (book and street smart combined)

Funny - funny without being funny kasi inosente e. Saka barok mag tagalog kaya dami bloopers hahaha

Exciting - my guy friends say she seems boring BUT she travels A LOT. She is out of the country more than she is in PH

willing to please in bed -NO IDEA

Willing to listen - check

Makikisama sa barkada ko - check. Madali siya hatakin ang makipag usap. Sa family gatherings namin, usually siya lang ang invited na friend pero wala siyang arte

Hindi masyado selosa - CHECK CHECK CHECK

Marunong sa bahay - she grew up with helpers pero pag may out of town kami she does the "house work" One time a friend threw up and she cleaned up the vomit OMG! I felt so bad for her kaya tinulungan ko. bad trip!

May alam sa kotse - Wala. But her brother is into cars. I know they own a tow truck kasi yung race car ng brother niya kailangan I tow sa location. So her car issues, bro niya na bahala. Though she pays. haha
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 4th, 2018 at 06:48 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014

By low maintenance and simple, do you mean na hindi maluho or walang bisyo? Or minimal lang pagdating sa ganun? Yan, isa din sa mga dapat hangaan sa isang babae hehe.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    By low maintenance and simple, do you mean na hindi maluho or walang bisyo? Or minimal lang pagdating sa ganun? Yan, isa din sa mga dapat hangaan sa isang babae hehe.
    BOTH. She doesn't drink or smoke (boring nga lang)

Hindi rin siya maluho. She can perfectly afford designer brands pero napaka simple. She's just not into that. Ang spending niya nasa investment (properties) Nag aaway nga kami minsam kasi I find her so kuripot like example I wanna take a cab pero siya train gusto.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk