New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    But c4u has her own salary

Hehe

TS dosen't have to worry about her fat lab. Unless they decide to tie the knot

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk
    di uubra, si cathy gusto sa bahay lang and online shopping as per uls

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Depende. I wouldn't let other people drive my car unless d ko kaya magdrive... Kahit SO ko pa.

I wouldn't drive another person's cars either unless I was asked to/may nag offer/kailangan talaga. I'd drive someone else's car basta di ako sasagot pag may nabangga ako HEHE
    Same here. Kahit sa family naman, walang hiraman ng auto, except my Dad of course. He can use any car he likes but normally he only uses his car as well.

If I let a guy drive my car, it means I trust him. Honestly, I feel uncomfortable driving when I have a guy passenger (except senior or foreigner) It's just not practiced in our family

Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Mam Cathy and her dog are both high maintenance based on what I'm reading here

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Only my fat lab is high maintenance. Cowboy ako

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    di uubra, si cathy gusto sa bahay lang and online shopping as per uls
    sirang sira na image ko dito sa Tsikot Gusto ko maging housewife but that does not mean I will not do anything. I just like domestic duties.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    actually, solb na lahat!
    instant cars.. bahay at lupa.. loving spouse who has a paying job.. cute pet.. tsuper.. car cleaner.. chocolate hoarder..
    that is, kung pumayag si babae.
    There is no way on earth that I will marry a guy na ako pa magd drive sa kanya That is one reason why I broke up with my then BF of 5 yrs. Sobrang tamad mag drive, I could not take it anymore. NEVER once in our 5 yrs together did he pick me up or bring me to school even if I had no ride. Is that what people call high maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    sabi mo nga, doc. he's not crush
    He is my dream guy. He is everything I want in a man and so much more He is hard to match.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    There is no way on earth that I will marry a guy na ako pa magd drive sa kanya That is one reason why I broke up with my then BF of 5 yrs. Sobrang tamad mag drive, I could not take it anymore. NEVER once in our 5 yrs together did he pick me up or bring me to school even if I had no ride. Is that what people call high maintenance?

Tamad mag drive? I'm not being ***ist pero at least for me somehow I enjoy driving. I feel obligation ko yun especially if I'm with my loved ones. I'd like to think na ang counterpart naman sa babae ay ang mag enjoy naman sila sa pagluluto. Again I don't mean to be ***ist haha.

Well good you disposed that bf, any guy here I think would fetch their gfs or wives at work or school kung kailangan kahit mag commute lang sila.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014

He is my dream guy. He is everything I want in a man and so much more He is hard to match.
    Tamad talaga magdrive? Hindi naman kaya hindi lang siya marunong magdrive or hindi siya mapayagan ng parents niya dati para ihatid or isundo ka kasi malayo or di kasi siya familiar sa lugar? Pwede rin ayaw pumayag dahil kaskasero pala siya na takot ang parents niya magpahiram? Alam mo din naman kasi mga lalaki ngayon, hindi sila palaging honest eh. Kaya mag-iisip sila ng ibang dahilan para sabihin sayo yun kasi sa tingin nila mas mapininiwalaan ka niya.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Or walang pang gasolina. Kung students pa kayo nun.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Or walang pang gasolina. Kung students pa kayo nun.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    One of the things I compute everytime I bring my (bigay ni daddy) car sa dates ko. Hassle yung new tax nagmahal lalo gas but good thing the car I drive is a 2nd Gen Vios 1.3. Medyo matipid sa gas so kinakaya pa naman ibudget sa baon ko. Sorry if OT

Anyways back to topic:
    I'm still a college student so idk what to say but if it was me, I'd buy a car and own condo with parking. I want myself to be comfortable kaya ayan then the investments, well I think I can work better if I have my own private space so I think I'm gonna evolve down the line and earn more extra income for investments. It feels good lang kasi to have a car for me. Ako kasi if may problema ako sa buhay, I just take the car and drive down the road. I remember going up to tagaytay at 2AM just to get bulalo and drink coffee sa starbucks.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014

Low maintenance car nya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    if i were your age, with that money, and still single:

house / property first. then invest to some insurance company, then car kahit 2nd hand lang if may matira.

about women. my advise is sa edad mo kailangan mo na mamili. your not in early 20's anymore and you should also focus on your career, and future family, moving forward.

1. women with your age (ranges late 20s, early 30s) particularly the independent women are ones usually attracted to guys who are financially responsible, and a good income/career, or good at something.

+ responsible sa budget.
    + chances are they also have good friends to get along.
    + good career/financially capable/adviser; chances are mas malaki pa sahod nya sayo.
    + they also like guys with a good sense of humor. (malaking pangbawi to kung may pagkukulang ka sa financial/physical side)
    - she may be a controlling one (at least in the future if you guys both comfy with each other).
    - you always do the initiative in dating/getting to know stage. dahil hindi sya dependent sayo or maybe she is busy. unless she is already attracted to you in the first place then disregard this item.

2. girls with that age range that still digs flashy cars (fuccboi), mahilig mag momol, laging gala sa bar/cafe, mahilig magpost sa social media every gala etc. usually are still living with their teenage years or still enjoying only for themselves.

+/- happy go lucky / carefree attitude. (not a big deal if your'e also one)
    +/- career (not a big deal if you have a fat wallet)
    +/- wants to show off to other people (kaanak, barkada) on what you have. (not a big deal if you want to feel proud)
    +/- magastos/high maintainance. maybe not all the time, but still she is dependent on you. (not a big deal if you have a fat wallet)
    +/- eventually they will act/behave like item #1. but chances are time will go over them after they realize they spend too much time/money for themselves and didn't plan for their future. (late na).

the statement above about women are purely based on my experience. thank god i married a woman like #1 (pero hindi ako under ha).

live by your means. don't buy things just only to impress girls. you only need is a good sense of humor and then everything goes along.

EDIT: Medyo OT pala sagot ko dahil tungkol lang sa ladies. eto naman sagot ko about sa kotse.

with 3M cash on hand (if you disregard my opinion above), if you really want to impress them buy a 4x4 pickup and a mountain bike as a hobby/sport. not only you have a truck, your getting fit pa! plus kung may maipon ka pa, upgrade your truck to a more off-road capable. para pwede mag overlanding/camping in beaches/mountains. dun na kayo mag momol ng girl mo. heheh.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i once asked such sosyal girl what car she wants to be seen riding in.
    she gave the name of a two-door sports car that is very obviously very expensive.
    something i am sure TS would have a heart attack, if he were to buy one.
    i would.