New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    How do you pronounce, Pwe-go o fuego? He should learn french din.
    Pwe-jo? French Kiss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Once in a blue moon Lang mag meeting Yan.

Not so rare naman. That made me fall for him more because I know how much his time costs and I really appreciate that he gave me so much of it. He gets paid so much for a few hours of his time (not even half day ha)

Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    How do you pronounce, Pwe-go o fuego? He should learn french din.
    I studied French but forgot practically everything already hahaha!

BTT: I wonder what the TS decided? Civic na kaya?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This makes me miss crush.

He earns so much from his corporate job and then he also works for his Dad's company. He has two jobs! He can afford not to work corporate anymore but he is just so sipag! It's not really the earning power but the character, yung inate talaga yung pagiging achiever at hard working Sinong hindi mai inlove?
    Sinong hindi ma inlove sa guy na ileft hanging nya ang girl with questions unanswered?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Sinong hindi ma inlove sa guy na ileft hanging nya ang girl with questions unanswered?

He did not. I was the one who broke things off I'm not good for him. Basta ayoko i complicate life niya.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    He did not. I was the one who broke things off I'm not good for him. Basta ayoko i complicate life niya.
    2 times ko na narinig sayo to mam yung "I'm not good for him". Wag ganyan. Hindi totoo yan. No person is never good to someone. Hindi lang nag match ang Kaya and willing mong ibigay against sa kailangan nya.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    2 times ko na narinig sayo to mam yung "I'm not good for him". Wag ganyan. Hindi totoo yan. No person is never good to someone. Hindi lang nag match ang Kaya and willing mong ibigay against sa kailangan nya.

I think I have a lot to offer him What I mean by I am not good for him is if we pushed through with our relationship, I will just complicate his life. Magugulo lang buhay niya and I don't want that.

Buti pa si TS, no GF, no problems hahaha

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I think I have a lot to offer him What I mean by I am not good for him is if we pushed through with our relationship, I will just complicate his life. Magugulo lang buhay niya and I don't want that.
    This is how people should love, selfless.

About kay TS, he really needs a girlfriend para maging komplikado este exciting na buhay

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    ahh the "it's not you, it's me" kind of moment

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabi ko na cath eh. Kulang ang Post mo pag walang "buti si crush...this and that" Should I buy a car just to have a hobby?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I studied French but forgot practically everything already hahaha!

BTT: I wonder what the TS decided? Civic na kaya?
    I have a catalan friend taught me spanish, para daw mas madali mag french.

Andami na suggest dito, ano na kaya acton plan ni TS.

May i add suggestion to TS to buy a farm or a retirement place.

Then buy a a reliable pickup kahit 2nd hand. If you decide to remain single, at least may papasyalan ka with your dog. Or another farm biz hobby.

At 28 im f***ng girls. Joke

Seriously at 28 i have my own place, and at this age i have my dream resort soon to be developed.
    Cars for me are just liability lalo na sa maynila parking pa lang problema na so i leave the car at the garage use it for long drives and farm duties. If it is a necessity for you like transporting to the office back to domicile then get the car.

Pero whatever it takes, get the car na nga kahit bukas na punta ka sa showroom for you to start na like learn how to drive.
    Which car? avoid Chevrolet, GM, Mazda, Ford, Korean stick to Jap for ease of maintenance. Airbags are plus but not necessary in metro traffic, build first your confidence in driving properly on public roads then saka ka upgrade or additional car.