New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yes bro, mababa talaga starting. SG21 or 22 pag government hospital. Tapos pag nag-fellow ka, minsan wala na uli sweldo.

But it exponentially increases once consultant ka na (late 30s-early 40s). Dun possible yung 300-500k na sinasabi mo.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I see, so it's more or less worth it an the end naman pala if you're in it for the long run, has relatively deep pockets for school fees, and a plan.

On average talo pa din talaga ni doctoring ang lawyering no?

In my case, I wish I was in IT talaga, haha. I'm interested in the ITM14 class you and mda mentioned, may mai-suggest ka bro short cut to learn it?

I've been wanting to study Python but I get lazy AF (autofocus) so I achieve nil.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes bro, mababa talaga starting. SG21 or 22 pag government hospital. Tapos pag nag-fellow ka, minsan wala na uli sweldo.

But it exponentially increases once consultant ka na (late 30s-early 40s). Dun possible yung 300-500k na sinasabi mo.

Yun OB namin 1k/person ang consultation fee and everyday more or less 30-40 Siguro or more ang nagpapa consult. M-Sat walang resi-resibo. Should I buy a car just to have a hobby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin View Post
    I see, so it's more or less worth it an the end naman pala if you're in it for the long run, has relatively deep pockets for school fees, and a plan.

In my case, I wish I was in IT talaga, haha. I'm interested in the ITM14 class you and mda mentioned, may mai-suggest ka bro short cut to learn it?

I've been wanting to study Python but I get lazy AF (autofocus) so I achieve nil.
    Excel and traditional programming are quite different, but requires a similar mindset.

Depends din if you want to be on the engineering side of IT or on the business side. Both may pros and cons...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin View Post

I think lawyers make more if you're in the right field. Shorter study time, bigger incomes. Cosmetic surgeons also earn a lot but they study longer than most other doctors so the investment is also huge.

Doctors also have to buy shares in the hospital where they have a clinic.

I'm think there are online self-help courses for Excel and VBA. Yun lang naman tinuro samin sa ITM14, it was just a short summer course.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yun OB namin 1k/person ang consultation fee and everyday more or less 30-40 Siguro or more ang nagpapa consult. M-Sat walang resi-resibo. Should I buy a car just to have a hobby?

Yung tax evasion talaga malaking bagay kung bakit malaki take home ng doctor. Automatic dehado na kagad ng 30% ang empleyado compared to them. Well, businessmen din naman malaki natitipid sa tax dahil daming pwedeng ipasok as business expense.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Excel and traditional programming are quite different, but requires a similar mindset.

Depends din if you want to be on the engineering side of IT or on the business side. Both may pros and cons...
    I'm more on the biz/finance side, it is mainly to improve efficiency sa work and then some.

I'm think there are online self-help courses for Excel and VBA. Yun lang naman tinuro samin sa ITM14, it was just a short summer course.
    Ayt bro, I'm in the correct route naman pala since I do a tiny bit of VBA na din (thought the ITM14 is sort of a different pill).

I just need to get serious and lessen my time here in the forum, haha.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This makes me miss crush.

He earns so much from his corporate job and then he also works for his Dad's company. He has two jobs! He can afford not to work corporate anymore but he is just so sipag! It's not really the earning power but the character, yung inate talaga yung pagiging achiever at hard working Sinong hindi mai inlove?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This makes me miss crush.

He earns so much from his corporate job and then he also works for his Dad's company. He has two jobs! He can afford not to work corporate anymore but he is just so sipag! It's not really the earning power but the character, yung inate talaga yung pagiging achiever at hard working Sinong hindi mai inlove?
    How can you work corporate and the dad's company, unless flexitime yung corporate?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    How can you work corporate and the dad's company, unless flexitime yung corporate?
    He is board in his Dad's company. Dunno if correct term. Basta he attends meetings and he gets paid. Hehehe. He can come to work a little later than usual, it's not often naman.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    He is board in his Dad's company. Dunno if correct term. Basta he attends meetings and he gets paid. Hehehe. He can come to work a little later than usual, it's not often naman.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Once in a blue moon Lang mag meeting Yan.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ang bilhen mo Peugeot, tapos hanap ka ng mga Pinay na may halong French, tulad ni Solenn
    How do you pronounce, Pwe-go o fuego? He should learn french din.