New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I know it's a hatch, but how about a Swift? Mura lang pero cute.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    I know it's a hatch, but how about a Swift? Mura lang pero cute.
    I find it a girly car and looks to similar to the mini. No offense to male swift owners. It's super cute nga.

White Civic pa rin ako

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by commercial View Post
    Thanks ulit guys. I’ve been a member of few forums and been also creating threads there and ito pa lang talaga yung umabot ng 12 pages within a day of my posting. Super informative talaga yung responses nyo.

Although anything is possible, I think maliit lang yung chance na maretrench ako for the next 5 years... hindi naman po sa nagmamayabang, pero my job based on my skillset is one of the most demanding jobs sa IT industry.. ang inaalala ko lang is yung passion ko sa work hehe. Lately kasi I feel na nabu-burnout ako or I lose passion and want to try something I would say engaging job. Maybe a career shift then continue my side line project as software engineer. That way, continuous pa rin yung income ko. Actually my sister mentioned na I might be in mid life crisis lol. Maybe that’s the reason why I want to try new hobbies.

Next is health concern... I planned it already by availing health and life insurance so I am prepared in case I will have a serious health issue for the upcoming years...

Back to topic, mukhang maganda nga yung features ng civic interior and exterior... pero if hindi naman pala icoconsider yung side air bags, then I’m starting to think to choose for a sedan na cheaper. Around 700k or less na may driver air bag sa front.

bili na

what you have going for you is you're still young and got zero responsibilities

wala ka pinapakain

and you don't have to take care of your parents (i assume bata pa sila coz bata ka pa eh)

you have almost 40 years of earning potential pa

and considering may ipon ka

so buying that 1M peso car now is nothing

go for it dude

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Ay wait, driving school muna

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Ay wait, driving school muna
    Pffftt!!! That's not YOLO befitting our young achiever, he should buy a car and a driving school! Instant business pa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pffftt!!! That's not YOLO befitting our young achiever, he should buy a car and a driving school! Instant business pa.

Good call. Forgot about YOLO! Car and driving school it is

7. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Go for the Civic or City!

Kaibiganin mo yung sales agent mo. Malay mo, she's the one pala! (No offense meant to sales people.)
    So dalawa na ang problema mo..anong car at sinong agent.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    3M savings. I suggest invest maybe 2m (stocks/ business etc) buy a subcompact for the 1m.

I suggest mazda2 (what i bought recently and very satisfied). Free pms for 3 years + lots of features.

OT: as what others suggested. Enjoy life, sayang kung ipon lang na hindi naiinvest or you buy stuff that will make you happy since may inflation hehe.

Im also a software engr but i dont have that big of a savings since i got kids early . What skills ba? Big data? Hehe.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    15 pages in less than 12hrs, damn this thread is smokin If you want shallow and materialistic gals then your heading in the right direction on your initial plans. Instead of impressing some random girls about how your ride looks good on you. You'd be better off investing that hard earned money of yours sa mga negosyo. You'll never know baka hindi lang civic or city mabili mo few years from now. The nissan gt-r nismo edition retails at 13.2M at the moment sa pinas ngayun hehehe.
    Last edited by D3nb3r; March 27th, 2018 at 03:10 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pffftt!!! That's not YOLO befitting our young achiever,

I feel like such a failure nga after reading how much cash he saved at such a young age I don't even know anyone who had that much cash from salary savings at 28.