New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_d View Post
    How about a big touring bike? Might cost a little more than a car though. Pwede rin to pang gimik, angkas mo chicks sa likod mo... hehe
    He still something to transport the bike when the neead arises

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How about a big touring bike? Might cost a little more than a car though. Pwede rin to pang gimik, angkas mo chicks sa likod mo... hehe
    Like a Ducati? Not all women will ride one. Okay to own that if you already have a car. Dated a guy that was into those and I told him never niya ko mapapaangkas.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    unless you own the road, you have a cape, and you wear your jockeys outside your pants, don't.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Cathy

kaya ko lang nasabi dati ung people did not take into consideration the additional expenses that come with car ownership

ung iba kasi bibili ng car na hulugan ang basehan lang nila is kaya ba nila ung monthly payment

pero once they have the car na, madami pala ibang gastos

like gas (haha), parking...

and pag may car na, mas gusto gumala so mas madami gastos

so they discover ang laki pala ng gastos aside from monthly payments on the car

kaya madami hindi kaya ituloy ang hulugan

si TS naman hindi hulugan and ok ang income niya

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Cathy

kaya ko lang nasabi ung people did not take into consideration the additional expenses that come with car ownership

ung iba kasi bibili ng car na hulugan ang basehan lang nila is kaya ba nila ung monthly payment

pero once they have the car na, madami pala ibang gastos

like gas (haha), parking...

and pag may car na, mas gusto gumala so mas madami gastos

so they discover ang laki pala ng gastos aside from monthly payments on the car

kaya madami hindi kaya ituloy ang hulugan

si TS naman hindi hulugan and ok ang income niya
    i agree.
    bringing the car home from the seller, is the easiest part of car ownership.
    the more difficult part, is using it and keeping it road-worthy.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha pag angkas chicks ang naiisip ko ung mga maangas na jologs na nagmomotor na may angkas na jologs chicks na maputi na blondie na naka pek2X shorts

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Can TS request for a company car? After 3 to 5yrs it would be given to him naman. And from his saving he can start investing in stocks and bonds.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Get the car dude. Enjoy life go out meet people.

Sali ka devcon philippines and join a circle / meet cliques. Not only will you meet people to network with, you'll meet preety interesting ladies as well )

PS Not advertising nor a member

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Owning a vehicle is overrated ... if you really need to buy a car, consider a second hand vehicle ... that will teach you more about owning a car ...
    I disagree, why would he buy a second hand car when he can well afford a brand new?

I mean, sobrang gasgas na yan bili ng second hand to learn how to own one. Bakit pa magpakahirap sumapit ulo pagawa pwede naman 5 years relatively no repairs na kailangan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I disagree, why would he buy a second hand car when he can well afford a brand new?

I mean, sobrang gasgas na yan bili ng second hand to learn how to own one. Bakit pa magpakahirap sumapit ulo pagawa pwede naman 5 years relatively no repairs na kailangan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maraming can-afford na ganyan.
    they buy 1- to 3- year old cars with low odometer readings na almost-new pa ang kalidad.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast