New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Probably best to hold off purchase for now. For a 2014 Innova your mileage would be most likely around 60,000 kms which is still low. Your Innova will provide you with many years of service. The new vehicle excise tax that will be implemented next year may change your mind if its too high.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by stroker_200 View Post
    Hello po mga ka-forum. Manghingi lang ng opinions nyo. Im own a 2014 Innova G Diesel MT, and overall Im satisfied with its driving dynamics, ride quality, suspension, and total cost of ownership. Kaya lang I always wonder what is the difference of the 2017 Innova in terms of driving dynamincs, ride quality, engine response and overall performance. Meron po ba dito na naka experience na nitong dalawang models, at pwede po pa-share ng inyong inputs. Malaki po ba ang difference to the point that you will advise to upgrade (or to even own the 2 vehicles). Pwede po paki-elaborate and explain ang experiences nyo. thanks sa inputs.
    Dribe your 2014 Innova to a dealer, tell a salesman you're considering an upgrade, then test drive the 2017 model.... For sure manginginig pa yung saleman.

Or

Rent a 2017 Innova, to satisfy your craving.

Or

Buy the 2017 right away, sell the 2014.... This way you help improve the economy

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    Dribe your 2014 Innova to a dealer, tell a salesman you're considering an upgrade, then test drive the 2017 model.... For sure manginginig pa yung saleman.

Or

Rent a 2017 Innova, to satisfy your craving.

Or

Buy the 2017 right away, sell the 2014.... This way you help improve the economy
    why will the salesman nginig?
    does he know something about that new model, that he is not telling us?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My take. If Kaya Ng budget, I think it's worth upgrading. Better NVH, more power, and I do hope the new Innova has better structural crash integrity versus the old IMV.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    My take. If Kaya Ng budget, I think it's worth upgrading. Better NVH, more power, and I do hope the new Innova has better structural crash integrity versus the old IMV.
    +1 so many positives.. but of course the budget is the only downside.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    why will the salesman nginig?
    does he know something about that new model, that he is not telling us?
    imagine mo punts kasa toyota casa, hanap ka ng salesman, sabihin mo magpapalit ako ng car yun 2014 ko sa bago ngaun, nanginig yun salesman biglang, nangiginig sya sa lamggg

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    imagine mo punts kasa toyota casa, hanap ka ng salesman, sabihin mo magpapalit ako ng car yun 2014 ko sa bago ngaun, nanginig yun salesman biglang, nangiginig sya sa lamggg
    ...happy halloween...?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Thanks so much for all your inputs! The suggestion to rent for a day to test drive makes so much sense. Thanks Thanks Thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    share your feedback 🤠🍺🍻🍻

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Previously had a 2006 Innova D4D (the ones with SCV problems) and currently have a 2013 Innova D4D.

Driven the 2016 Innova D4D and for me sulit yung difference. But what i'm after are the small details like the seats. Mas "at home" ako sa seats ng old innova and for me mas peppy yung engine from stop (useful para umiwas sa tricycle, motorcycle tska jeepneys ) compared sa 2016 kahit naka-power mode na.

For me over-all sulit naman mag upgrade if you are looking for "more". Pero if contented sa 2014, retain lang and wait for the 2nd facelift nalang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12