New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Right on...

Actually - it isn't the lack of hp that is plaguing it... it is the lack of torque coupled with a heavy body.
    correct! you can feel its lack of torque lalo na pag akyatan. I have to rev it up to 4000 rpm on 2nd gear for me to overtake those sluggish "18" wheeler trucks at sta fe, nueva viscaya.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: Vios dash... sabi ko nga, it depends on what you're used to, I guess. Kung owner ka, I suppose it gets easier.

Baka lang mas madali sa inyong mga bata, mga iho... di po kaya ni Tatang Niky gumamit ng mga baguhang uso na pang-bagets!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ergonomically, mas madali nga kung nasa gitna ang cluster. Ang kaso lang, hindi ganun ang programming ng isip ng tao. Kaya kahit less than ideal sa harap, dun tayo nasanay.

Parang yung keys sa keyboard. Hindi naman ideal ang QWERTY set up pero dun tayo naka-program.

Ok lang naman ang center cluster ng Vios. Nakukulangan lang ako sa information na pinapakita niya. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ok lang lang sakin center console kung CLK-500 ang i-ddrive ko....nasa gitna naman din ang driver e. HEHEHE!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Actually it depens on the owner... On the looks, kung gus2 mo cutie type na car ni britney go for the vios, ok syang pormahan, basta wag lang over coz di bagay to those small body econo cars, for the sentra nman pagpinormahan mo well it really doesn't compete nga dapat with vios coz its in a diff. bracket along with its rivals such as corollas, lancers etc. U have a slight advantage na aesthetically there over the vios I think. Quality wise, sentras have around with us for quite a while, tlagang subok na, sa vios its... new kya di pa natin alam pro so far with my relative in the car buy n' sell buss. no major concerns daw so far, except for the center gauges consumers keep complaining about .. on the power plant I give the sentra d edge. As for the freebies ofcourse both has there basket of surprises it's basic marketing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sentra GX 1.3 m/t vs. Vios 1.3 m/t