New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Number 1 kalaban nyan daga. Pag namahay sa sasakyan mo dahil hindi ginagamit, nako po..
    Unfortunately this is what happened to the Lancer that my Dad gave me in the 90s as my college car. I held on to it until 2012 and sold it for a song. It was at a tight spot in the garage, then I saw it had a flat na lang, kaya lalong hindi nagamit. Nung sinipag ako linisin I saw baby rats under the drivers seat! The rats also ate the seat cover. I did not notice since the car was tinted. It was so gross I almost threw up. To make things worse, my lab ate the one baby rat pa Good thing she still had her lepto shots! But I'm not the only one guilty of refusing to sell cars in this family for sentimental value

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^ The head says sell one or both, but the heart says keep them both.

I bet you won't sell one or both.

Anong advise ng German boss mo? 😀

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Aanhin mo dalawang kotse kung hindi mo magagamit parehas? Ibenta mo na yung isa para maka get over ka na sa kakaisip benta mo yung luma pwede pa yan i price ng mataas ..
    Pero pag tsikoteer dapat may discount at kissSell or Keep? 2010 1.6 G Altis M/T ......Magkano?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    ^ The head says sell one or both, but the heart says keep them both.

I bet you won't sell one or both.

Anong advise ng German boss mo? 😀
    he he he :P Di ko pa sinasabi. I will definitely sell one. Now my issue is which one to sell, the 2010 or the 2014.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    he he he :P Di ko pa sinasabi. I will definitely sell one. Now my issue is which one to sell, the 2010 or the 2014.
    Need more money? if not sell the luma.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Sell the 2014. You will save on depreciation costs.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    kung walang gagamit for 2 years. sell na lang if you could sell it that fast(?).

lalala lang condition ng car especially if not used for 2 years.

when you come back, buy a newly repo car (2017 or 2018) with the cash you earn basta wag lang 3-4years to pay dahil sa interest parang brand new na. newly repo car usually still have the warranty and the casa history.

if you need a car during vacation, why not rent for a few days (or it is months?). baka hindi yan aandar pag balik mo.

if you really want to sell one... hmmmm.
    i would sell the 2010 and keep the 2014. hope someone could help youmaintain it. like me, i hoped you bought this cause you planned to keep it for at least 10 years in the first place. if money is not a problem for you, sell the 2014. buy another one later if you like.
    Last edited by bebangs; March 12th, 2016 at 02:38 AM. Reason: vote

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234