Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alazkie View Post
    Last option na yunf korean cars,
    ooops...patay ka

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Maraming salamat po sa feedbacks nyo.. ang hirap pa rin pumili... pero alin po ba sa mga ito yung pinakamaganda na makina, yung hindi maingay at hindi pasira sira... syempre yung car nadin,, ayaw din namin yung sakit sa ulo na mamaya may sira dun may sira dito,, at yung may tv sa loob? makakapanuod ang mga nsa 2nd row at 3rd row

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    The only advantage of the montero sport and fortuner is looks and ground clearance, but really do you need that much ground clearance and off road capability? 90% of ms and fort owners haven't even driven their cars on an unpaved road let a lone take it offroad. That's just a stupid excuse of people who thinks their car is the best and can't accept the fact that the santa fe is a much much better overall car.

Santa fe has a better ride, more comfortable, better build quality, more leg room, more reliable, more powerful engine than both the montero sport and fortuner.

But hey if you like the montero or fort go ahead buy it, it's your money and you're the one who'll use it. Im not saying that montero and fortuner are bad cars, all im saying is the santa fe is a better car than both.
    Last edited by foresterx; February 16th, 2012 at 01:43 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ano po ang pinaka magandang engine sa kanila in terms of reliability and performance? lalo na po sa mga pataas na roads. ^_^

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zeni_tram View Post
    Maraming salamat po sa feedbacks nyo.. ang hirap pa rin pumili... pero alin po ba sa mga ito yung pinakamaganda na makina, yung hindi maingay at hindi pasira sira... syempre yung car nadin,, ayaw din namin yung sakit sa ulo na mamaya may sira dun may sira dito,, at yung may tv sa loob? makakapanuod ang mga nsa 2nd row at 3rd row
    So far 32,000kms na mileage nung Santa Fe R-eVGT namin. Everytime na ako gumagamit nun pinipiga ko talaga, okay pa naman ang makina at turbo Wala pa ako pinapa-warranty claim sa casa.

May TV din yung head unit ng Santa Fe. DVD/ VCD / GPS etc..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I got my fortuner G for 3 and a half years already still all stock, didn't get a single problem with it, its performance is the same as it was before. I just drive, put gas, and follow pms nothing else... just my 2 cents

My vote goes to santafe but wait for the all new santafe its coming very soon.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I was in the same situation 5 months ago. I evaluated all 3 + Sorento and test drove all of them. In the end, I picked Santa Fe and it was the best decision I made. The worries that many people have on Santa Fe is that it's next gen is already coming soon, and that it's priced slightly higher than MS and Fortuner. These qualms though will be replaced with satisfaction once you've seen and test-driven the unit.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by alazkie View Post
    Last option na yunf korean cars,
    Pangalan pa lang nang-aalaska na eh.
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; February 16th, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Densker View Post
    ano po ang pinaka magandang engine sa kanila in terms of reliability and performance? lalo na po sa mga pataas na roads. ^_^
    Santa Fe 2.2R e-VGT CRDi: 197ps and 436Nm
    Montero Sport 2.5DID VGT: 178ps and 350Nm (400Nm for M/T)
    Fortuner 2.5D4D: 102ps and 260Nm (163ps and 343Nm for 3.0D4D)

Aside from being the most powerful, the Santa Fe's engine employs a Bosch CRDi system which is more reliable as compared to Denso for the Fortuner (Montero Sport ba gumagamit ng Denso? I'm not so sure) which is known to have cases of injector failures.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ang problema lang sa Santa Fe, anytime soon lalabas na yung ALL NEW... Any news kung kailan? 2012 or 2013???

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Santa fe vs Montero sport vs fortuner