New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    Yown! Please park in between the yellow lines

The FXT has a very aggressive front end. And that chin just further emphasizes it. It's got the performance to back it up as well. If attitude is a consideration, definitely go for the FXT.

Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    Buy the SF first if you have a family, then the FXT for your adrenaline rush.
    +1 here. Actually, the FXT will fit a family of 4 and their cargo, granted whoever's fitting the cargo has had a good run with 'tetris', and as long as the kids are still small and at most 2 yayas. The SF will have more room.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Yown! Please park in between the yellow lines

The FXT has a very aggressive front end. And that chin just further emphasizes it. It's got the performance to back it up as well. If attitude is a consideration, definitely go for the FXT.

+1 here. Actually, the FXT will fit a family of 4 and their cargo, granted whoever's fitting the cargo has had a good run with 'tetris', and as long as the kids are still small and at most 2 yayas. The SF will have more room.
    Kaya nga when I saw the chin, bumili agad ako.. Nice add on accessories. Actually the legroom ng 2nd room of the fxt is bigger than the SF. Pero I won't miss it since hindi naman ganun kalaki. The cargo area is small compared with the SF. Feeling ko pa mas maliit pa sa sportage ng sis in law ko.. in terms of width.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    to TS i'd choose the car which would put a smile to my face everytime i drive it... i was in the same predicament as you. either SF or FXT... went with the FXT - speed, ride and handling.. you won't go wrong with either of your choices, its like choosing between 1 and 1a

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehehe! strutot is right. These are two very good options, and you don't really lose out much by choosing one over the other. Test ride/drive both as well, to feel which one is best for you.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thank you very much for the help guys. I really appreciate it

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    faster= Forester XT
    better handling= Forester XT
    BUT OTHER THAN THAT:
    better dealer network= Santa Fe
    more features= Santa Fe
    more reasonable pricing= Santa Fe
    better looking (subjective ha)= Santa Fe
    more economical= Santa Fe
    more spacious= Santa Fe
    more luxurious= Santa Fe
    Bro yun Forrester galing ba sa platform ng Impreza?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drich_enriquez View Post
    Bro yun Forrester galing ba sa platform ng Impreza?
    yes.. same platform

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    fxt vs 4x4 santa fe, price-wise silang dalawa ang magka match. for me kahit alin sa dalawa piliin mo panalo ka. kung importante ang power at handling mag fxt ka. if you want to be more practical choose the santa fe. silang dalawa lang din pinag pilian ko, if i have the money i'll buy both of them

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    yes.. same platform
    wrx impreza, not just the ordinary impreza.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    wrx impreza, not just the ordinary impreza.
    ano difference???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast