New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by minero View Post
    I also get the same fc on my sf V6. mga 7 km/l kung si esmi nag d drive. kapag ako 6 na lang. purely city driving but not heavy traffic. sarap kasi ihataw sf.
    what gasoline do you use?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    what gasoline do you use?
    i only use caltex silver for city driving. if i go out of town i use caltex gold. sa may caltex commonwealth ave near nissan com ako nag pp gaso.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 17M View Post
    minero, ang galing ng SF V6 mo 6-7 kms/ltr city driving. that's a 2.0 liter car's FC on a 2.7 V6. ang dami pang standard features ng V6 na wala sa SF CRDI like 6 airbags & auto climate control. bakit kaya i-nistrip ng HARI ang CRDI version don't they know that the SF CRDI w/ V6 standard features will be a real killer in it's class
    1yr 2 mos na ang sf ko pero 11.5k kms pa lang. paano pang school, mall and gocery store lang siya kaya madali iwas sa trafic. purely mom mobile talaga dahil esmi ko lagi ang may dala. that is why i chosed the V6 gas over the CRDi then but with the price of gasoline right now i wish the CRDi 4x4 version was available then.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Have a nice drive during this very long weekend guys Please post your FC when you get back. Enjoy your rides, but drive safely

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    just had my best FC, drove 210 kms back and fort to our province with about 30-min bumper-to-bumper traffic along EDSA to NLEX. consumed about 15-16 liters for a consumption of 13-14km/l.

2.2CRDI SF

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Yuichi, that's really fantastic FC on your SF 2.2 CRDI At what speed & RPM range where you driving?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Any other tsikoteer who took their rides out of town during the long weekend? Please post your FC. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yuichi, that's really fantastic FC on your SF 2.2 CRDI At what speed & RPM range where you driving?
    sorry, for my late response.im not sure sa rpm, but mixture of high-spirited at relax driving yon. with SF, you're always itching to go fast and faster. cruising speed ko is 120kph sa Nlex, topspeed 170kph pero saglit lang. pero sa EDSA/C5, SLEX relaxed at cruising speed lang na around 40-80kph.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks Yuichi. Your Santa Fe's FC at a cruising speed of 120kph is hard to beat. I was second guessing you were keeping your speed under 100kph & I was very wrong...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Thanks Yuichi. Your Santa Fe's FC at a cruising speed of 120kph is hard to beat. I was second guessing you were keeping your speed under 100kph & I was very wrong...
    ser it's a pain to drive the SF below 100kph at NLEX.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Santa Fe CRDI/V6, Outlander 2.4/3.0, New Pajero CRDI/V6