New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ano mas maganda in terms of performance, realiability, fuel consumption for daily and family use.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    My previous ride was a Revo GL (2.5 dsl) acquired Dec 1999. I sold it Dec 2005 (ODO 95,000Km). Except for the usual consumables (eg: engine oil, battery, tires) lahat orig. Walang pyesang pinalitan and it did not gave me any headache.

I sold it to my father in law 1yr6m ago. Daily driver nya sa Leyte yong Revo.

Medyo malakas lang yong sound ng diesel nang Revo other than that wala akong masabing BAD.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by acenie View Post
    ano mas maganda in terms of performance, realiability, fuel consumption for daily and family use.
    i would go with the adventure. subok na makina nyan

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mas malaki ang kaha ng revo compared sa Adventure. The Revo is powered by the 2.4 2L engine, while the Adventure is powered by a 2.5L 4D56 engine. The best fuel consumption I had with the Adventure is 11km/L. A lot of people who have ridden my adventure thought it was a petrol powered van, because the Adventure has got better sound insulation compared to Revo, though both vans do have good handling.

Utility = Revo
    Refinement = Adventure

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    mas ganda sana porma ng Adventure at engine ..
    kaya lang space talaga nasisikipan ako ..
    lalo na kya nga AUV kinuha mo mostly for hauling kaya dapat maluwag
    kaya depende din sa pangangailangan mo
    pareho din naman maporma tinggnan

space : REVO
    engine : Adventure

Revo Diesel Vs. Adventure Diesel