New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    better will depend on what you want, but the safest and best all around is the flyaudio. it's plug and play so no splicing will be done to your wire, no need to worry about anything breaking because of splicing and it's an exact fit to your stock dashboard.
    Again...thank you all !!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I have no idea why people are that obsessed with their warranty. I would be iffy if the warranty covers something important such as the powertrain -- engine or transmission.. but seriously, wheels? Just jack your car up and replace your aftermarket wheels with the OEM ones if you're so worried.

And no, there's no such thing as safest or best all around. But it's highly discouraged to splice your wires up. Even if it's plug-and-play, installing an aftermarket radio should and would still void your warranty.. and example would be: assuming your tweeter doesn't have a filter on it (capacitor, passive crossovers, etc.), it's easy to make a plug-and-play radio that would throw 20hz at a tweeter and blow it.

But between Growl Audio and FlyAudio, I'll still pick FlyAudio. No, the specifications isn't better but rather because I know the importer and distributor personally Personally, I'll still get a Pioneer or Alpine head unit.. but I'm simply the minority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Resale Value & Ease of Maintenancr of Subaru Forester compared to other Brands