New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    For me both Cx7 and Rav pareho lang classy ang dating.

Sorry, pero hindi ako nagmmukhang driver.
    How did you know? Baka artistahin ka

On the other hand yung mga tunay na rich simple lang manamit reason is camouflage para di sila holdapin or kidnapin, sorry OT.

IMO di ako nagagandahan sa itsura n rav ngayon kaya my vote is CX7

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If those supposedly cheap restos have safe parking for my expensive car, then why not? Put in that situation -- to eat at a cheapo joint when I'm driving an expensive car -- my worry would be more of the parking.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    If those supposedly cheap restos have safe parking for my expensive car, then why not? Put in that situation -- to eat at a cheapo joint when I'm driving an expensive car -- my worry would be more of the parking.
    If you've got a Ferrari and plan at eating at McDonald's, the guards are definitely giving you the front parking spot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If you've got a Ferrari and plan at eating at McDonald's, the guards are definitely giving you the front parking spot.
    Well, I'd certainly hope so. Hehe!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    If you have ferrari you should have back up SUV with bodyguards to protect you and your car while eating in mcdo

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    OT na. The thread is about Rav4 & CX-7.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Never driven both cars, pero kung sa itsura lang din eh CX-7 na ako.

Ewan ko ba pero parang mas nagagandahan ako sa itsura nung gen2 Rav 4 kesa sa current model.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The biggest issue with the CX7 is that the stock tires are the same crappy Bridgestone Duelers that are on the CR-V. Make the ride flintier than it needs to be.
    Pasensya hinukay ko pa.

Correction lang, bro. Nung Saturday ginamit ko yung CR-V, para maka-rest naman yung Tucson. Nag park ako sa tabi ng CX-7, Dueler H/L pala yung sa kanila. Sa CR-V natin Dueler H/T.

BTW, diba Kumho yung pinalit mo sa stock tires ng CR-V, what exact model and same size ba?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hindi ko gusto ang interior ng cx-7 dami buttons sa harap hehe, exterior lamang siya kasi nga modern look, pero pogi din naman ang rav4 at maluwag pa sa loob :D

performance okay na okay rav4 I'm sure cx-7 din, sobrang lakas nga lang sa gas ng rav4

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Pasensya hinukay ko pa.

Correction lang, bro. Nung Saturday ginamit ko yung CR-V, para maka-rest naman yung Tucson. Nag park ako sa tabi ng CX-7, Dueler H/L pala yung sa kanila. Sa CR-V natin Dueler H/T.

BTW, diba Kumho yung pinalit mo sa stock tires ng CR-V, what exact model and same size ba?
    H/L Ba? Yeah... that's right. Still sucky ride because of the tires... but not too terrible on most surfaces.

We got Kumho Ecsta SPX. Great tires... but we got them a size too large. They rub in front on full lock and now they hum on the highway (fronts only). Still... softer than the HTs and the grip is much, much better.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Rav4 vs CX7