New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    tama si sq, why not get a 2nd hand? kung second hand, madami kami pwede i-recommend sa yo na suv's like:

toyota land cruiser LC80
    pajero (either 2nd gen or the fieldmaster)
    isuzu trooper (get the model below 2002 due to 4jx1 issues)
    hyundai sta. fe

these are big ones

if you're not into 2nd hand, a jimny (though its a small vehicle), a 4x2 tucson gas, or a chery tiggo (poor man's rav4), are your only choices

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Or a fort maybe? montero, the old model?

Grabe ka naman testy.......poor man`s rav4 :nono:

baka may magalit ha.

Anyways pwede rin ang jimny, tiggo, tucson........

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    2nd hand rav 4 din kaya?

tama jimny, the best 4x4 by far among its price and besides, are there contenders? doesn't ride good but its already solid axle. you can climb pinatubo even with high way tires

innova ain't SUV.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    afaik the ford escape is a little bit over 1m but with discounts it could fall within the budget

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sir if I were you i'll choose bet. tucson or livina... good quality and gwapo. Have u seen the nismo livina? Basta wag lng innova ha, every corner you have one, haha such a generic car.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea_318 View Post
    Sir if I were you i'll choose bet. tucson or livina... good quality and gwapo. Have u seen the nismo livina? Basta wag lng innova ha, every corner you have one, haha such a generic car.
    strong words :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    strong words :hysterical:
    very strong :nono:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea_318 View Post
    Seeing a Toyota Innova at every corner means it is a very practical car for the purpose of moving either lots of people or lots of cargo. And being a popular car also means getting parts for it will not a problem nor finding good reviews on it's durability and performance.

The Nissan Grand Livina is rather a small vehicle despite it's name. Interior-wise, it's about the size of the Suzuki van so you would be looking at six adult seating capacity instead of eight or nine for a typical van.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Erm. 2nd hand 3rd generation na M/T Honda CRV? That is kung may mahanap ka

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    why not a fortuner? Strong, reliable, only downfal is the bumpy ride, but you'll eventually get used to it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ps Suggest a Reliable and value for money SUV <1M