New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Anyone here with a Navara? Magkano usual PMS nito?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    3500 pesos every 10T kms for change oil service ... that's what the agent said ... they use mineral oil and don't recommend synthetic oil ... which is a bit strange ...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    I'm comparing the exact two pickup as well! Have you decided on what to buy? I asked my friends as well on which car maker is better and most of them are in favor of Isuzu. I'm torn between the specs that the 2017 Dmax provides versus the comfort of ride (for both front and rear seats) by Navara.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Same here. Still undecided between the two. Navara's ride comfort vs. a loaded D-Max (LED, leather seats, bluetooth, stability control, backup cam, etc.)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Neither ... consider the Toyota hilux 2.4E ...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Neither ... consider the Toyota hilux 2.4E ...
    The Hilux E doesn't come with a manual. For most people, that's a deal breaker.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Hi guys! I have decided! I'll go with Dmax. The interior is not that cheap looking. I also considered the longevity of the engine as I won't be buying another car for the next 10-15 yrs.

8. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyQuick View Post
    Hi guys! I have decided! I'll go with Dmax. The interior is not that cheap looking. I also considered the longevity of the engine as I won't be buying another car for the next 10-15 yrs.
    Congrats on the decision. The D-Max is terribly underrated mostly by everyone but it's undeniably practical with all the standard kit that comes with it. That powertrain is also bulletproof. Never read or heard any major problems with it since its international launch back in 2012.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    There's a new challenger out in the market! The 2017 Strada GLS which is around 1.2m as well.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyQuick View Post
    Congrats sir. True, underrated and D-max. Kung mag speed test ka sa NLEX SCTEX TPLEX, CAVITEX, STAR, or SLEX, i suggest mag karga ka ng at least 100 kilos sa truck bed para di gaano matalbog at mas makapit ang gulong pag nag sudden break ka at hindi laging mag engage ang ABS

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast