New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Personally, the Hilux's modern interior design and better materials are more appealing than the Dmax's toys. It's not on the spec sheets, but the Hilux really feels more premium than the Dmax.

Also, the 70k difference is somewhat justified because the Hilux's engine is quieter and much more refined than the Dmax's clattery 3.0.

If the Hilux G is too pricey, the Hilux E is a great alternative at 1.030M. It's very bare in stock form, but if you add 20" rims, a rear bumper, and step boards, you still won't reach 1.1M so it'll still be cheaper than any other pickup. It still has the same 2.4 engine, Bluetooth, steering wheel audio controls, ABS, and so on. I even like its Kenwood HU better than the AVT HU on the G.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Add the nam shocks... its the best after market upgrade imo.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    That would be my best choice too. Customize and upgrade as long as it has the same engine and transmission.. why do I feel that there's a Navarra and Strada update coming before the year ends.. hmm

3. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by stv13 View Post
    Went to Isuzu Dealership yesterday...SA told me that the 2017 Dmax is now equipped with the ff:

Leather Seats
    6 Way Power Seats (driver side only)
    Push Start/Stop System
    Passive Entry
    Automatic Climate Control
    Reverse Camera
    18 inch Rims
    DRL
    Electronic Stability Control
    Hill Start Assist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How bout the issue on euro 4 engine?.was inclined towards dmax over ranger but they say its still euro 2. What happens if euro 4 (might)become mandatory by 2018 s pinas?

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by juanricodreams View Post
    How bout the issue on euro 4 engine?.was inclined towards dmax over ranger but they say its still euro 2. What happens if euro 4 (might)become mandatory by 2018 s pinas?
    Nothing happens, you still have to register your car the same way. Only change is manufacturers will no longer sell euro2 compliant vehicles.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Euro 2 vs Euro 4 isn't a deal breaker. Get the Dmax if it's what you like more.😊

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it simply means, all brand new vehicles to be sold henceforth, shall be euro 4 engined. we won't find euro 2 vehicles in the casa showrooms.
    but those already running on the streets, will still be allowed to do so.
    if your wildest imagination is that there will be a squad of judge dredds roaming the streets, looking for euro 2 vehicles ... that ain't gonna happen, po.
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Euro4 engine is already mandatory, but our weak government is busy with illegal drugs. Next to the priority would be illegal gambling, then a lot more important issue that anything about environment would be in the bottom of the list. Our president's ride is an Isuzu Dmax and i bet he doesn't care with Euro emission even if the polar caps melt or global warming brings more typhoon in this country.

http://server2.denr.gov.ph/uploads/rmdd/dao-2015-04.pdf
    All new vehicles to be used or introduced into the Philippine market by January 2016 shall be equipped with Euro 4/IV engine and compliant with Euro4/IV limits/emission standards. By then, EMB shall issue Certificate of Conformity (COC) for such vehicles only.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it simply means, all brand new vehicles to be sold henceforth, shall be euro 4 engined. we won't find euro 2 vehicles in the casa showrooms.
    but those already running on the streets, will still be allowed to do so.
    if your wildest imagination is that there will be a squad of judge dredds roaming the streets, looking for euro 2 vehicles ... that ain't gonna happen, po.
    heh heh.
    Salamat. Issue clarified.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Hi everyone. I'm choosing between the two pick-ups too. To the OP, which pick-up did you go with? Will Nissan have an updated Navara for 2017? Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by stv13 View Post
    Mahal ba sir ang maintenance ng DMax? During my Dmax testdrive along daang hari, experience ko is matalbog ang ride ng DMax compared sa Ranger and Navara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry for the super late reply. The last PMS we had with Isuzu was the 20k. Yung bill was also P20k. In last year alone, it costs us a little more than 35k just for PMS on the DMax. More than double the PMS cost of my CRV.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast