New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Personally, the Hilux's modern interior design and better materials are more appealing than the Dmax's toys. It's not on the spec sheets, but the Hilux really feels more premium than the Dmax.

Also, the 70k difference is somewhat justified because the Hilux's engine is quieter and much more refined than the Dmax's clattery 3.0.

If the Hilux G is too pricey, the Hilux E is a great alternative at 1.030M. It's very bare in stock form, but if you add 20" rims, a rear bumper, and step boards, you still won't reach 1.1M so it'll still be cheaper than any other pickup. It still has the same 2.4 engine, Bluetooth, steering wheel audio controls, ABS, and so on. I even like its Kenwood HU better than the AVT HU on the G.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    sir tanong ko lang po magkano kaya aabutin sa mags ng hilux 18 inches kasama na gulong? kung hilux 2.4E yung kunin po

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You will need the ESC of the dmax when you travel fast on the highway most of the time. For daily commute, I will choose the navara. Rear coil springs are more comfortable.

Dmax has ESC, leather seats, bigger cabin space and DVD touchscreen

Navara side has rear coils, cheaper, more silent engine and faster acceleration.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456