New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    which among the 2 ang mas may dating?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The Porsche of course. But if you hang out with Jeremy Clarkson or Richard Hammond. Get the LR3.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    +1 on the Porsche. But if you broaden your choices, it's the BMW X5 for me instead of the two mentioned. In reality that I have money to burn, I'd get the Hyundai Sta. Fe which for me, mas malakas ang dating kaysa sa Porsche Cayenne. But hey, that's just me!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kung "dating"... Land Rover... the Cayenne Turbo is more desirable for me, but the V6 really isn't as exclusive.

Of course, most people can't tell the difference... konting difference lang sa details (foglights, muffler tips) yung Turbo sa mas common na V6.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If you want presence, get an H2. Ask Jeremy Clarkson. It feels like you're once again a 12 year old boy so he says

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    If you want presence, get an H2. Ask Jeremy Clarkson. It feels like you're once again a 12 year old boy so he says
    You will also feel like you're a queen because the H2 is also wearing a tiara.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    speaking of presence, why not H1 then put a machine gun or a vulcan at the top.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

porsche cayenne v6 vs land rover lr3