New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    i go for Cayenne S, from my expirience when it came out late 2003 got my 04 model and I put in almost 100 T miles without any problems ( hi maintenance fee). When the titanium edition 06' came out , i traded in my Cay S for it and still no problem. I still drive it to work everyday and I love the handling and the ride and its more powerful than BMW x5

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    It depends hands down the cayenne is the fastest SUV around but handling wise nothing beats the new x5! txt me if you'd like to try out the new x5....

New and certified previously owned bmw's with discounts and promos in bmw autozentrum! Experience the new x5 as well

moderator's note: please don't post your contact info here. thanks,
    Last edited by mazdamazda; June 27th, 2007 at 12:19 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Interesting choices..

I was able to ride the Porshe Cayenne here in Manila and I have to say that the exhaust note on that thing is awesome. It sounds like a pack of pissed-off wolves. Pure evil.

Again the choice depends on your lifestyle and how you want to use it. If you have an AMG, you definitely want to extend that to your SUV. If so, the Cayenne S V8 is more appropriate. I agree with the earlier post that the X5 is a bit soccer mom-ish type.

One caveat though, I saw in car and driver mag that when it's raining, the raised trunk lid of the Cayenne leaks of water on the sides or tail into the person standing underneath it. What a design flaw! Probably no rain in Germany, but there is certainly in New York, New York.

How about bringing in the 2008 Audi Q7 V12 (with the new nasty grille) into the picture? That's a choice as well. Or Range Rover or Escalade if you want some bling.

My preference is the Q7 with the new grille. I can't find a picture on the net but there was one featured in C! magazine of 2007 buyers guide. It looks awesome and worth waiting for. Definitely looks meaner than the re-designed Cayenne fascia.

Good luck shopping. Cheers!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    go for the cayenne if it fits your bdget, they new cayenne is better

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Toureg for me... sorry po kung wala sa dalawa. Malapit na rin ata ang price nito sa Lexus SUV's.
    iam3739.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Porsche Cayenne or BMW x5