New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Magkano ba ang iyong budget?

IMHO hindi naman siguro mahirap magmaintain ng Matrix since it shares lots of the mechanical bits with the Accent and Getz including the engine and, I think, the transmission also.

Ayaw mo ng Accent uli? IMHO liit kasi talaga ng Getz eh. At sa lakas ng makina para ka siguro lumilipad.

Eto oh: 06 Hyundai Accent DIESEL MT | Cars for sale Parañaque | AyosDito.ph
    No, not another Accent. Less than 300K sana. 250K area preferred.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mahirapan ka siguro makahanap ng Getz CRDi na nasa 250k area, which is more of Matrix territory. Which means you'll have to stretch the budget... And who knows how much you will still have to spend after buying the car. Especially if something is due for replacement. You know how wallet-stinging it can get to maintain a modern diesel sometimes.

Just get what your heart desires. Whether it be barebones yet crazily fast, or more reserved performance but with boatloads of features. In the end, you'll be the one driving that car so weigh out your preferences accordingly.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Panget itsura ng matrix. Hehe. Pero ok sya kung tatambakan mo ng kung anu-ano, in short.. Gawin utility vehicle.

Service vehicle mo lang naman so hanap ka ng cheapest to run, in this case... Getz CRDi. Sarap pa isingit singit kasi sobra liit

Ok sana lynx pero fun car talaga sya not everyday beater, lakas sa gas eh. Siguro for RS mga 6-7km/L ?

Pwede na yan getz, pogi naman yan eh

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Here's a Ford Lynx RS at P230k nego with minor issues. Mukha namang honest yung seller.

FORD CLUB PHILIPPINES • Login

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Here's a Ford Lynx RS at P230k nego with minor issues. Mukha namang honest yung seller.

FORD CLUB PHILIPPINES • Login
    Yup, saw this. But seems like a badly beaten car. I'd rather have a lower Ghia model with less issues.

*GTi, I could stretch the budget but I prefer not to. I have buffer for repairs, that's my SOP talaga for 2nd hand.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I have a Centennial RS Bro. maybe you would like to buy it. No issues, low milage and well maintained. 300k negotiable.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    BTW color is black. Changed the head unit na 2 din to 1 din na Kenwood and added another extra speaker sa passenger side. I forgot the brand of the speakers I added but it is a good American brand.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ronald1972 View Post
    BTW color is black. Changed the head unit na 2 din to 1 din na Kenwood and added another extra speaker sa passenger side. I forgot the brand of the speakers I added but it is a good American brand.
    Please PM me some pics. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I sent you a PM basti08. All details are there.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    PM sent sir. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12