New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    its actually BF(registered owner) -> Lady(the one selling the car) -> Me

BF issues deed of sale (ante date?) to Lady Owner .

then LadyOwner issues Deed of Sale to me.

with these docs in hand, I process the transfer of ownership from BF to me.

doable ba guys? I know there's a bit of risk here. but i hope its minimal lang. need your input here guys.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post

doable ba guys? I know there's a bit of risk here. but i hope its minimal lang. need your input here guys.
    yup, ok naman ito. mukhang wala naman magiging problem.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    thanks sa mga advices nyo. I'm just counting the days when the company will release the check. then yun na. will post pics lang. thanks again!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hehe pa joy ride na rin lol between post mo pix

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Did you saw the original OR and CR? baka Incumbered pa yan (May utang pa yan sa bangko).. Kasi for 480K price laki ng lugi nya dyan GT before is 900k is not mistaken... better sell it nalang sa Casa much higher price pa siguro yan..kakaduda lang..

This means the Lady driver is not the real owner its his BF.. bait ng BF nya..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    thanks sa mga advices nyo. I'm just counting the days when the company will release the check. then yun na. will post pics lang. thanks again!
    so mukhang all set na? check na lang hinihintay?

nakita mo nga ba original OR & CR, at walang ENCUMBERED na nakatatak?
    napacheck mo na ba sa TMG?
    i think LTO would need corresponding ID/s(of BF) with the notarized DOS during transfer of ownership.

if it's legit, good deal. kaya dapat mas mabusisi ka kasi if it looks too good to be true, kasi it might just be. mas maganda pag right after the transfer of ownership mo mabigay yong check... hehehe.

i'm just wondering, how much would those 2nd hand car dealers would offer for a 2007 Lancer GT 2.0? kasi if they'd offer 480K or more outright, bakit sayo pa ibebenta, na maghihintay pa ng company check? sa 2nd hand car dealers, usually bayad agad sila, same process din gagawin nila sa DOS.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    this car has already been posted in our local classifieds, both in the internet and web. sa web, most comments coming from the people ay mababa daw yung re sale kasi big engine, matakaw sa gas and all. i think yung mga dealers din are listening to the demands of the people, majority of who would rather get their hands on a fresh jazz, city, or vios in this price range.

what we're planning to do is accompany the lady to the bank where the car is encumbered, make sure she pays the remaining amount, and get the receipt or whatever docs that proves the car is all paid up. we'll also make sure that signature specimen of the bf matches those of the bank's records. per the lady friend, she has special power of attorney to make claim for the car.

anything else that needs to be done?

company check could be out tom or monday. lady said she is still waiting for the DOS from her BF to arrive next week.

by the way thanks for all your advices on this. it ain't over till its over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Plsssss I need your advice. I'm desperate! (searching for a 2nd hand car)