New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    My suggestion is the Suzuki Swift hatchback. It is spacious at the back with generous legroom for 4 passenger and I can seat comfortably considering my height
    how tall are you sir? ive ridden a swift before, headroom if not an issue, narrow lang po yung interior..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by vikkowapo View Post
    Really? What of Suzuki Swift Hatchback is it? Kasi nung natingnan namin kahapon yung Swift, my girlfriend's mother complained na nasisikipan siya sa backseat ng Swift.
    the backseat is cramp, the driver seat is adequate for 6 footers..but for my size its narrow, for normal sized individuals, it will suffice...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    My suggestion is the Suzuki Swift hatchback. It is spacious at the back with generous legroom for 4 passenger and I can seat comfortably considering my height
    I own a Swift and I will never ever say that the backseat is spacious. I usually point out the cramped rear to those thinking of buying this in case it's a dealbreaker. (For me it's not, very happy with my Swift) But yeah I never seat 3 at the back unless one is a small child. 4 max to be comfortable but due more to the shape of the seats rather than actual legroom.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    You could take a look at the Almera 1.5 E a/t. Listed at 762k but 60k discount is available for the m/t model so it might come down to 702k. It has a relatively big cabin and trunk too. Maybe best in class. Suspension is on the comfortable side. Cool a/c. If you don't mind the looks the only other issue is it's a 1.5L with a 4at. Fc will not be as good as the Mirage.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    ^ 4 passengers max including the driver

(sorry, ayaw ma-edit)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    I own a Swift and I will never ever say that the backseat is spacious. I usually point out the cramped rear to those thinking of buying this in case it's a dealbreaker. (For me it's not, very happy with my Swift) But yeah I never seat 3 at the back unless one is a small child. 4 max to be comfortable but due more to the shape of the seats rather than actual legroom.
    the rear legroom, for children its ok....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    the rear legroom, for children its ok....
    3 small children, 3 small adults, 2 "normal sized" adults and one small child...you get my drift. Haha.

Hmmn I agree with the G4 based on your budget and needs. We have one in the family and no complaints naman. Sulit din eh. And mas matipid nga sa gas kesa sa same displacement Swift ko

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    3 small children, 3 small adults, 2 "normal sized" adults and one small child...you get my drift. Haha.

Hmmn I agree with the G4 based on your budget and needs. We have one in the family and no complaints naman. Sulit din eh. And mas matipid nga sa gas kesa sa same displacement Swift ko
    ill pick the swift over the g4..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mobilio if you can stretch a bit.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fluke.records View Post
    Mobilio if you can stretch a bit.
    Mahihirapan na po istretch yung 700k budget because ang kayang monthly lang ay around 13k. Budget po is a concern.
    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast