New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    However small a car is, it would still be substantially safer than a motorcycle. I had less than 100 km of car-driving experience and half of that happened 10 years ago, so I'm hoping I could still learn a lot in day-to-day experience, as I had with a motorcycle. I might keep a car for 10 years or more so I'm just making sure to get the optimum car I could fit in (my garage and wallet). For now, the new VIOS would be on my top pick, but I'm also deciding if it would be worth the price difference of an automatic against the manual. Haven't really driven an automatic before, but due to traffic congestion and general ease of use I'm leaning towards the automatic.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bongzzz View Post
    I've been also considering a second-gen Rav4 for quite some time since its dimension would not be a problem in the garage, but with a 10-year old vehicle,

bong
    We bought a 2006 Grand Vitara last year as a second car for 500K+. Pagkakuha namin, pina change oil, tire rotation and wheel alignment ko lang. Wala pa ibang maintenance so far up to now and is not showing any trouble. Naka tsamba lang siguro?

A well-maintained RAV-4 should be fine. Get a younger one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12