New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^If the Mazda3 Maxx used the same 1.6L engine of the older model Mazda3, then don't expect good fuel consumption figures out of it. As per inputs here in Tsikot, the 2.0L and 1.6L models of older Mazda3's had about the same fuel consumption but you get more features with the 2.0L model.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Final decision ko is Altis 1.6 G MT!! Yeah! Thanks sa inyong lahat ng nag advise! Mejo kinonsider ko din ang Nissan Sylphy at matic na Altis. Pero mas trip ko talaga Altis G MT!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Grats! And enjoy your new toy!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Good choice. Good luck on the aircon though.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post

whypo? tinatakot nyo naman siya...
    are many altis aircons, now "cathy aircons" ?
    or is cathy just an outside chance?
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 3rd, 2015 at 06:59 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

whypo? tinatakot nyo naman siya...
    are many altis aircons, now "cathy aircons" ?
    or is cathy just an outside chance?
    heh heh.
    It's in the Gen 11 thread. AC is a common problem. Especially the first batch of Altis. Kaya casas replace the compressor with no fuss. Toyota is aware

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's in the Gen 11 thread. AC is a common problem. Especially the first batch of Altis. Kaya casas replace the compressor with no fuss. Toyota is aware
    but you already had yours replaced... twice..?
    so is it ok already..?
    to the gen II thread!
    Last edited by dr. d; October 3rd, 2015 at 07:30 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Actually, aside from Cathy's, I haven't seen any major complaint on the Altis' AC, whether here in Tsikot, in the Altis Club, or among my circle of friends/officemates with Altises.

I wouldn't put it in the same league as Fiesta transmission issues, I believe it's much more isolated than that. So for me it's not a reason to be wary of the Altis.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jomskeet View Post
    Final decision ko is Altis 1.6 G MT!! Yeah! Thanks sa inyong lahat ng nag advise! Mejo kinonsider ko din ang Nissan Sylphy at matic na Altis. Pero mas trip ko talaga Altis G MT!
    Congrats! Best choice really. Enjoy and good luck with learning manual (and no, I do not mean it sarcastically).

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Actually, aside from Cathy's, I haven't seen any major complaint on the Altis' AC, whether here in Tsikot, in the Altis Club, or among my circle of friends/officemates with Altises.

I wouldn't put it in the same league as Fiesta transmission issues, I believe it's much more isolated than that. So for me it's not a reason to be wary of the Altis.
    It's on the 11th gen thread. There's a member that had his compressor replaced by the casa. And he was told that the Altis really has a compressor problem. Maybe that's for the first batch or release

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

but you already had yours replaced... twice..?
    so is it ok already..?
    to the gen II thread!
    It's worse. There is no air coming out anymore. I suspect that since the casa is aware that there is a compressor problem on the Altis, they'd replace it every time there is an AC complaint. The problem is mine is not just a compressor problem. I really think the blower is defective.

Anyway if the TS really likes the Altis then he would not mind dealing with the potential problems

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast