New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The 7th gen ('03-'08) Accord has a really nice interior and is pretty decent to drive. I used to ride with my friend to and from school and that was his daily drive before he shifted to a Camry 2.4V. My only gripe with that Accord is that it doesn't look that classy and hasn't aged as well as the Camry.

Hence, I'd prefer to get a facelifted ('04-'06) Camry 2.4V since they're roughly the same price. The Camry looks daddy-esque which is something I like since it has aged very well and I think it still looks respectable to this day. Interior is very spacious and there are some nice touches like the multi-color optitron gauges and rear aircon vents and power rear seats. Of course, it rides and drives like a boat so don't expect great handling on the mountains but do expect a very comfortable ride for city and highway driving.

In fact, after reading this thread, I realized I should've gotten a Camry instead of a Mazda 3. Classier, larger, more durable, better parts availability, and just as thirsty at the pump. Of course, the Mazda handles much better and is more suited to my age so it's not such a bad choice either.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    finally settled with a Toyota Camry 2003 2.0. has 67k mileage, really well maintained by previous owner. pretty good car. though i'd like to ask others out there what's their FC?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    how much did you get it? medyo malakas lang talaga sa gas yan.

Quote Originally Posted by turnpike View Post
    finally settled with a Toyota Camry 2003 2.0. has 67k mileage, really well maintained by previous owner. pretty good car. though i'd like to ask others out there what's their FC?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12