New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    from a friend 17km/l yung City I-DSI 2006.... nagpunta nang baguio kahapon....
    Last edited by chrismarte; April 7th, 2012 at 08:25 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte
    from a friend 17km/l yung City I-DSI 2006.... nagpunta nang baguio kahapon....
    Highway driving ba naman

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennt View Post
    kung santa fe kukunin mo.. hintay na lang kayo konte.. lalabas na bagong santa fe later this year
    Ano kayang buwan lalabas to... Di na kami mapakali.hahaha!!!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by butchik View Post
    Wow!! That's nice to know. Lumalaki ang tenga ko sa sinabi mo. Thanks for this info, Sir. Type talaga ng father ko ang Santa Fe. If that's the case, I guess we should go for Santa Fe then. Kaya lang 3 colors na lang daw available ngayon. Black, White, and Silver. Type ko pa naman yung parang Coffee Brown. Wala na atang ganung color sa latest model. Btw, what's the deal with the monster diesel engine.. Is that a good sign or not? I hope the Santa Fe diesel isn't going to turn into a huge chimney 3 years later. Dami kasi kong kwentong nadidinig or paninira lang?
    nope, yung kapitbahay namin owns a 2009 model santa fe...as of today wala pa rin siyang usok...just follow the PMS and use CI-4 motor oils...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy833 View Post
    nope, yung kapitbahay namin owns a 2009 model santa fe...as of today wala pa rin siyang usok...just follow the PMS and use CI-4 motor oils...
    that's a relieve to hear, sir danny. thanks! can't wait na....i hope they'll announce soon when they're going to start selling the new sante fe.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by butchik View Post
    that's a relieve to hear, sir danny. thanks! can't wait na....i hope they'll announce soon when they're going to start selling the new sante fe.
    erratum. i meant to say, that's a relief to hear. LOL sorry

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy833 View Post
    Yup this is very true....The first gen CRDI accents were brutally fast but very economical..(coz it's diesel).. I was trying to chase an accent with my vios 1.3 and sad to say my car was not able to at least tailgate the accent....iniwan ako ng mokong... but most mechanics and some accent owners in my neighborhood tells me that the accent has PLASTIC parts on the steering box (i think it was the steering rack made of plastic) plus the turbocharger on an accent CRDI often accumulates too much dust resulting to loss of power, increased FC and BLACK SMOKE...i would never dare go up to 200km/h in a car that has PLASTIC parts on my driver controls...
    It's not the turbo that accumulates dust. Soot builds up in the EGR, which is what causes loss of power and black smoke. This is a common problem with most (if not all) of today's high-powered diesels.

As per safety requirements, cars have break-away steering columns so they don't impale you in a crash. Whatever car your driving, be it an Accent or an Accord, there's a breakaway portion in the middle of the column. You shouldn't feel safe driving anything at 200 km/h.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    *TS

did you consider Suzuki Jimny on your list? 4x4, 1.3 engine, high ground clearance. san ka pa? all around to sir. Jimny FTW

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malakas sa gas ang Jimny pero in the first ten years of operation malabong may underchassis parts ka na kailangan palitan because it's design is so simple and it's built to withstand abuse. Front wheel balancing lang ang usual service item.

Bihira sa mga regular economy cars ang umaabot ng sampung taon with the same underchassis bits like shocks, bushings, etc.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhayster14 View Post
    *TS

did you consider Suzuki Jimny on your list? 4x4, 1.3 engine, high ground clearance. san ka pa? all around to sir. Jimny FTW
    i haven't considered Jimny yet, sir. A/T po ba yun? will look into that. thanks for your suggestion.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789