New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    you can't get a nissan patrol with that budget.

Bossing boybi, di ba may mga less than 500k na na patrol? Of course were talking of the safari series ha. Siguro 94 model makakabili.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Pajero VS Patrol VS SaFari VS Bighorn
    Patrol at SaFari, parehong Nissan Patrol yan, models lang nagkakaiba. Pero with that budget, you'll probably only get the Nissan Safari.

My choice would be the Safari rather than the Pajero.
    Bighorn is out of the question. No matter how good it was converted, it is still a converted vehicle. I don't wanna find out how good really it was converted during an accident. I'd rather get an original LHD vehicle.

Meron ako nakita binebenta dyan sa Nissan North EDSA na Safari around two weeks ago, i think it was being sold at P650K. Baka negotiable pa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Safari, Patrol or Pajero FM. Nga lang, with your budget, mukhang Safari.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    safari ok naman, engine power =good, aircon =excellent, suspension= fair,parts medyo mahal.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Check the FOR SALE SECTION of www.4x4ph.com

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: Converted...

That's a long-standing debate on the boards... ...my ten centavos...

If you're serious about buying a converted vehicle, follow alwayz_yummy's advice. Compare it to an original LHD vehicle and make sure all the mechanicals are the same. Bring an experienced mechanic with you and check that there are no messy welds or make-shift mechanisms installed. Also do a long test drive and check for any alignment, steering or suspension problems. If there are, walk away... actually, run!

Also, be aware of the fact that if the vehicle is converted, the dashboard will most likely not accurately reflect the mileage of the vehicle, and the OR/CR of the vehicle will definitely not reflect the actual age of the car. Research the model you're buying beforehand so you can be sure that the "1998" you're buying is really "1998" and not "1989".

I know some people who've never had problems with their converted vehicles, and I know others who've had nothing but problems. If you can't bring a 4x4 expert mechanic with you while buying, or if you're not sure of what to look for, don't take the chance.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

sa seatbelt and sa vin..nandun manufacture dates...usually, the converted you see here the most are 10years and older...since 2006 ngayon, mga 1996-98 malamang ang pinakabago mong mabibili...its the rule of customs,e....

kaya naglabasan na mga noah, magagandang spacegear/pajero, granvia, reguis..kasi 1996 up models sila...

mines jdm 1991, pero 1996-98 model na dito..sa japan ang 92-96 model na liteace ung mga nakikita mong iba ang itsura..96 up noah na.....basta late tayo dito.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Djerms, GQ Patrol/Safari ang mga nasa 500K ngayon. mga GU Patrol, nasa 900K up pa.

AY, hehe, hindi tayo late dito, hindi naman kasi nilabas dito yang mga yan

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Base the age on the date of manufacture. Kasi yun ang 'true' age ng sasakyan.

Huwag ka maniwala sa boladas ng ahente or dun sa rehistro kasi year of importation yung model year sa rehistro.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    whether GQ or GU man, pwedeng tawagin nissan patrol or nissan safari yan, depende lang kasi kung saang bansa mo siya tawagin... sa europe at australia, kung sinabi niyong nissan safari... "what the heck is that?" ang sasabihin sayo... sa japan, kung sinabi mo nissan patrol... "nissan safari, nissan patrol, same same...!" ang maririnig niyo

GQ models costs less than 500k lang, pasok ka sa budget.

may mga marunong magtawad ng presyo, nakakakuha ng 93 model na GQ sa more or less 350k lang

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Pajero VS Patrol VS SaFari VS Bighorn