New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Every year yata may updated ang interior nito(last year nilagyan ng bagong leather seat material at bagong ICE to),though wish ko lang lagyan naman nila ng 4X4...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    The best dito 2nd na hindi laspag...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    if you prefer performance (works like a horse) over looks (like may '92 carbon dated matchbox) .. then go for it..

but with P1.8M tag you can find "better/same" performing rig with head turning killer look... like 3.0 4x4 fort.. no offense to pajero users....peacessss.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ang pajero FM parang si Eddie Garcia kahit matanda na..ndi naluluma. May Manoy appeal parin.. Kanina sa ortigas may nakatabi ako kulay white walang plaka tapos ang kintab ng conduction sticker. Bnew hehe natawa ko may bumibili parin. Malamang kung sino man ang bumili nun, nagisip din kasi 1.8M. Ano kaya ang meron sa FM at binili parin niya to?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I have a FM before but I sold it already. The FM is a very nice and reliable vehicle. As others have said, a very durable 4M40 engine na kahit dirty diesel fuel ang ilagay mo ay ok lang sa kanya. The ride, handling and comfort is very impressive. If I were you, I would look for a second hand instead. A 03' model may go for less than 1M. Just look for a good one. Check the papers and the service history of the vehicle. Dont forget to bring it to a trusted mechanic before closing the sale. Here in the Philippines, a Pajero is a well known vehicle. Good luck

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    the GU patrol bodies are around 800-900k its still better than the field master pajero tsaka at least mukhang bago hindi pinagpipilitan na bago hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its still better than the field master pajero
    'Better' is relative. The Patrol despite being newer is still riding on a chassis similar to the GQ model (1988 vintage?). The Pajero will drive and ride better than the Patrol.

Of course I would still prefer the Patrol because it is potentially better off-road and I'm willing to put up with it's tractor driving dynamics.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    imo, hindi na worth it. if u really want an FM then look for a 2nd hand one. mga 800-950k na lang and its essentially the same from the new ones

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    May nakita din ako dito sa province namin puti na FM bnew walang plaka din. may bumibili pa talaga. sa pagkakaalam ko you can get it at 1.650 bnew sa casa.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    1.8M na ngyon

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Pajero Fielmaster – Worth pa ba at P1.8M?