New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung Subic CK, nevermind, get the Fort nalang.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Kung Subic CK, nevermind, get the Fort nalang.
    +1
    Too short :hammer:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    +1
    Too short :hammer:
    ... Unless kasing tiyaga ka nya. Then by all means, get the Subic CK. Kita mo naman Pajero mo, test, mas maganda pa sa ibang local FM diyan. :D

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ... Unless kasing tiyaga ka nya. Then by all means, get the Subic CK. Kita mo naman Pajero mo, test, mas maganda pa sa ibang local FM diyan. :D
    Naman! Mas maganda pa nga kesa sa FM namin eh, hahaha! Though sadly, di ko na masyado naaasikaso dahil sa busy sched. Kinakausap ko nalang nga na pagpasensyahan nalang muna niya ako at gagawin ko muna kung ano ang pwede kong magawa sa kanya eh

BTT:
    Wag nga lang si TS kukuha ng gas na CK dahil you know, it's V6, and it's 3.8L(?). At yun price range ng locak CK na gas is around 800k-ish

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'm thinking kung cinonsider ng TS ang Local CK Pajero Gas might as well consider the 04 Ford Expedition too.

^ The above unit is just 648k

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I'm thinking kung cinonsider ng TS ang Local CK Pajero Gas might as well consider the 04 Ford Expedition too.

^ The above unit is just 648k
    :hammer:

Gus guzzler din!

Pero this over the CK gas, baka dito nalang ako. Tiyaga nalang sa 3km/l FC

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mustanggrande View Post
    I know, these two cars are not of the same class. It should be the Ck to Prado and the Fortuner to the Montero.

But I would like to ask for your opinion on what car to get this Christmas.

So, before anything else, I would like to inform everyone that I choose to compare these two cars because they are IN my budget starting from 750 to 850 thousand + -.

The thing is, if I'll go for the CK, its already an old model car which is something that I am hesitant about because old cars at times tend to breakdown and, of course, repairs comes after that.

For the Fortuner, I can get a newer one at the same price for Ck, e.g. '03 Ck is about 850+ - vs the 07 Fortuner but its a lower classed (category) car.

Both are Automatic - one which I'm worried about too because having this kind of transmission compared to manual is more expensive (in repairs) and both are diesel engines (which is good) 3.2ck vs 3.0 fortuner

Setting as a bar:
    1. Quality
    2. Year Model
    3. Engine Displacement
    4. Efficiency ---- to power ? (is there a big difference)
    5. Price
    6. Add ons (power side-mirror etc)

What do you think is the better car to get? Thank you very much!
    Pajero talaga bro. Ibang iba ang quality neto as compared to the made-for-Asia Fort. Mas marami features neto, mas magandang ride quality, mas maluwag ang loob. Pareho naman silang malaking makina with A/T, so don't expect much in terms of fuel efficiency. Pajero should have an edge especially in highway driving though, courtesy of the superior 5 speed A/T with manual shift override.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Thanks sa lahat! I was conviced to get a car - MITSUBISHI ... Nope its not the CK, not the FM

Been ticking the right box - Naging Mitsubishi Monterosport 3.2 GLS SE :party: Tumaas din ang bayad from just 750 - 850 +- to 1M+- Hahaha

Thanks sa enlightenment mga sir, dumami alam ko ^^,

Salamat mga sir!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mustanggrande View Post
    Thanks sa lahat! I was conviced to get a car - MITSUBISHI ... Nope its not the CK, not the FM

Been ticking the right box - Naging Mitsubishi Monterosport 3.2 GLS SE :party: Tumaas din ang bayad from just 750 - 850 +- to 1M+- Hahaha

Thanks sa enlightenment mga sir, dumami alam ko ^^,

Salamat mga sir!
    Ah that's good! Parang naka Pajero CK ka na rin niyan dahil same lang engine nung dalawa. Mas cramped nga lang ang interior pero hindi ito hindrance. Congrats sa iyong Christmas present. Merry Christmas po sir!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung 1M+ sana nagbrand new GLX Montero kanalang. Anyway, maagang pamasko ah. Congrats po!

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pajero CK (03-05) or Fortuner (05-07)