New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Great choice, bro! Very nice looking car indeed. Head turner kahit saan, kahit tuwing puro slinky Euro sedans ang kasama. I only hope that it had a more fuel efficient and powerful engine. But then that's not something some bolt on mods cannot do. I do hope you can bear with the FC though, lalo na kapag matraffic ang daily route mo. I was going to suggest the Tucson or SF CRDi R e-VGT sana para makatipid ka ng konti but still have good performance and lots of space.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Congrats on your new ride..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ca89056 View Post
    Thanks for the inputs guys.

Couldn't pass up a good deal I got on a red Sonata Premium (six-digit discount from the current 1.608M SRP). The FC is lower than what I want it to be but i figured I could set aside the money i saved to make up for it. The Montero will have to wait till wifey is ready to buy her own car.

Hope to get it by Saturday as it's a pain in the ass to arrange for transportation from Makati to QC everyday. Can't wait lol
    Ambilis ah! Was going to suggest the Sonata Non-Premium. But hey, a big discount on the Premium works just fine!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    IMHO mas sulit talaga yung Sonata Premium than Sonata GLS. More or less 200K lang naman kasi ang difference

Hindi parang Tucson GL R-eVGT at Tucson Premium R-eVGT na mapapa-isip ka talaga pero malayo rin naman kasi ang features at exterior appearance.

Meron ako nakikitang white Sonata GLS sa Makati, naka-black film yung roof. Nag-papanggap

Congratulations sir!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Meron ako nakikitang white Sonata GLS sa Makati, naka-black film yung roof. Nag-papanggap

Congratulations sir!
    Stock 17s pa din?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Stock 17s pa din?
    Yup naka stock 17s..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Oo nga sulit talaga with the massive discount. Less than 200k lang and difference moving up to premium.

Looks like delivery will be next week pa, not this Saturday. A bit disappointed but at least padating na.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Options for a brand new Vehicle under P1.5M