New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dy1jaw View Post
    you're quite correct sir. actually, i've been waiting for the Tucson for the last 5 months already. it's just this month that we considered the Monty because of Tucson's availability. I already have test driven both. Indeed, the Monty is spacious! The only concern for me in chosing the Monty is because I have to shell out an additional 200K more which is quite a large amount.
    Then wait for your Tucson. I read from the Hyundai Forums hindi lang HARI ang nag-bebenta. Nag-bebenta din yata PittStop (is this correct?). Check mo din if available sa dealer na ito.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roydok View Post
    Then wait for your Tucson. I read from the Hyundai Forums hindi lang HARI ang nag-bebenta. Nag-bebenta din yata PittStop (is this correct?). Check mo din if available sa dealer na ito.
    Pit Stop Motors. yeah.. they sell KDM units. Different from what we have in the local market. Better features.

But expensive.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Madaming stock ngayon ng Montero Sport lalo na kalalabas lang ng 4X2 GLS M/T.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Same with denki.

IMHO kulang sa lakas yung Monty. 4X4 M/T pa yung amin.

Pero para sa requirements mo, Montero Sport ang para sa'yo.
    i agree! unless you have another car for the additional space... pero kung most of the time eh 4 or less lang ang occupants and konti lang baggage eh get the tucson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
opinions needed: hyundai gls or montero sport gls