New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Old van nalang... Karaniwan sa mga old pickup laspag na laspag na. During those times people buy pickups for one purpose which is to haul, especially if it is a rather low end pickup. Kapag van, makakakarga ka pa ng tao bukod sa cargo. Sa tingin ko pwede sayo ang Nissan Urvan. Matibay at malamig ang aircon. Stay away from old Korean vehicles. Those tend to be unreliable and are often prone to rust. Di ko gusto ang Multicab. Ang liit liit ng makina! Baka di na yan aakyat ng mall parking lot na may mabigat na karga... Nakakita ako ng isang Barangay Multicab umaakyat ng ganong parking lot. Grabe ang ingay ng makina! Todong todo ang unggol! And to think that there are only two persons inside...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    20 to 25 5gallon Bottles

5 gallon bottle = 20 kilograms

60 kilograms = 132 pounds (assume to be average weight of a person)

I have seen Suzuki Multicabs with ten passengers in the back.

If each person weighs the same a 3 5-gallon bottles, so the Suzuki Multicab is carrying the equivalent of 30 5-gallon water bottles.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    20 to 25 5gallon Bottles

5 gallon bottle = 20 kilograms

60 kilograms = 132 pounds (assume to be average weight of a person)

I have seen Suzuki Multicabs with ten passengers in the back.

If each person weighs the same a 3 5-gallon bottles, so the Suzuki Multicab is carrying the equivalent of 30 5-gallon water bottles.
    I wonder what happened to that Multicab when it encountered a slope? Mamaya baka kakailanganin pa ng "people power". Baka yung nakita kong Multicab ay yung 660cc. Ganun ba talaga ang tunog ng Multicab kapag tumakbo, kahit kailan? Yung parang todong todo na?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We've towed cars with Multicabs. And those weigh a hell of a lot more than water.

Besides, how often will a water delivery truck have to climb a parking-building style gradient?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    a fuego wouldn't do you much good in this respect. as much as I love ours alagang alaga makina di mausok (at least if you feather foot it haha) at katawan makinis at orig pa ang hilig ng mga buset parahin ako. I was already stopped in makati at dun sa may C5 Pasig bound just after ng intersection going to Pateros not to mention yung mga ibang pang times na pinapara ako at dine-dedma ko nalang sila.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kapag diesel kasi nasa pag-aalaga lang yan. Kapag mausok na ipaayos kaagad. Follow the maintenance schedule of the car even if it is old already. Diesel cars will run for many, many more kilometers than their gasoline engined counterparts. Not to mention that diesels are more fuel efficient and the price of diesel is cheap.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    just have the exhaust system cleaned or dismantled for good measure, then calibrate the injection pump ok na yan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Old van or old pickup