New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Actually, I'm not sure. (Looks up Wikipedia...) Oh... the non-turbo 4G63 was supposedly used on the first generation Eclipse. Later ones used the 4G64 or a Chrysler engine.
    Ok. Wikipedia says one version was SOHC while the other version was DOHC which came in both turbo and naturally-aspirated versions. That cleared things up....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    nako, ang pangit ng review ng lancer gt... pano yan? balak ko pa naman sana kunin gt kasi wla na ung 1.6 mx... bad buy pla ang lancer gt...

plagay nyo ba d talga sulit? srp pa naman nito nasa 900T, 60T discont kasi e. so pano, d talaga sulit? pag nagbagiuo etong kotse na to lalampa lampa ba?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's not a bad car. It's just pretty slow for a 2 liter car due to the transmission.

In other areas, in terms of toys, comfort and looks, it's a good buy.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the 2.0 Lancer feels like a 1600cc car hehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    the 2.0 Lancer feels like a 1600cc car hehe.
    ganun ba? with the standard kain of a 2.0 engine...?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    i drive a lancer gt and it does not dissapoint. sana lang may manual. mas useful sana. ok naman din yung invecs ng mitsu. ang hina lang ng acceleration. pero winner talaga ang interior ng lancer.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Can you accept an SiR?i own one and i cant get enough of it!!!!it's sooooooo nice that i modified it really good!!!i also own a Ford Lynx RS and i also love it!!!these 2.0s are making me a maniac!!!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    For me, still ford rs is the best among compact car. It's not all about power the design as well. It's very simple. But I have a comment in ford rs. The ground clearance is very high. Much better if they lower it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Old School: Lancer 2.0 GT versus Lynx RS 2.0