New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    id take that over a Bnew Picanto or Getz(thinkin twice bout the Getz ???)...
    Last edited by basti08; November 4th, 2005 at 08:08 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i am actually looking for one

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    thanks guys. yeah, i also liked the verita since it came out. nice retro touch and they came in as CBUs. I think i'll get it. GREAT FORUM!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last year I was on the market for a Verita, but I changed my mind when the only Verita I found costed 450 grand (non-negotiable). I really fell in love with this car. I still like it a lot. I dig its classic lines, its subtle elegance, and its interiors! I actually like the eggplant-colored variety. If my parents had extra money I would get a Verita (for city driving). I can't really say I'm not happy with my zoom-zoom (which I hope will arrive soon), but this is the first car I'll get once I get a job (I wish). Good for you, jingmag!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    zoomzoomlady,,,you not happy with a Mazda???

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I didn't say that. Mazda 3 first, Verita second. I need a bigger car, and that particular Verita was expensive.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i thought your car's a Mazda...churi-churi...its bcoz of your handle girl...;p

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Oh, it's still on the way. It'll be arriving in a month or so (my zoom-zoom, I mean). Sorry for confusing you. OT na yata. Cheers for Verita.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hehe
    OT: cheers for you too ;)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The Verita's interior is really a classic and very nice to look at, but I don't find the steering wheel that comfortable and grippy. Performance is ok for a small car with a small engine, and the ride was pretty fine.

One issue of this car though is safety. If I have my facts straight, this is the reason why this never made the US. There are no airbags in the local version as well. The price for a 2nd-hand model is the same as a 99-00 Civic VTi, so it's also not really a practical buy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Nissan Verita