New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Does anyone have info on the Nissan Verita? I know there were a few hundred sold locally. I gather the suspension and engine are from the Sentra 3 series? I like the retro look but does the car have any problems? Quirks? Salamat in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    also if you have any info on verita mods and aftermarket parts sources.....tnx again.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jingmag
    also if you have any info on verita mods and aftermarket parts sources.....tnx again.

Two years ago, I saw a black nissan verita loaded with NISMO aftermarket performance parts including a supercharger. It was even featured 2 years ago in C! Magazine.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    the verita is too expensive IMO, appeals to the classic crowd, dont look too good for me

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It carries a GA13DE engine... similar to the 1.3L engine on a 1999 Sentra LEC/FE but its EFI instead of carb.

The chassis is not based on the Sentra but the Nissan March (a subcompact), from which most likely the NISMO parts for it came from. NMPI already sells NISMO products through the local dealer network (selected).

There are some Verita owners on Nissanbayan.com, you can ask them for more info. ;)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I like the Verita ever since it came out.

I just don't like the colors it came with. Specially that maroon-purple color.

Its nice to have a bold stripe just like a Mini-cooper.

It sells for about P320,000. Not bad.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    how about 2nd hand these days? magkano na?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005

its an old Nissan March wrapped in a retro clothing.
    it has good features though. AT, AC, CD-Stereo plus Panasonic w/ 12CD Changer, wood, leather, chrome, keyless w/ alarm, all power etc.
    has good engine too. 1.3L DOHC 16V 85ps. fuel efficient and has good power as far as 1.3Ls go. AFAIK Bnew models sell for 680K.
    2nd hand models fetches at around 300++thou.

it looks good to those who can appreciate it.
    Last edited by basti08; November 4th, 2005 at 02:39 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Really nice car. There is a mature attitude in it.

Kahit super stock lang maganda na.

What really attracted me is the Beige colored gauges like a ROVER and those retro look stereo!! The wood steering and dash also sets it apart from those futuristic car dashboard nowadays.

If I had an opportunity to have a used small car, the verita is on top of my choice.

Hmmm.. Kasya kaya yung retro MINILITES mags in 13" or a 14" Banana type??

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    whats the fuel consumption of the Verita?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Nissan Verita