New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    i have so seen many Nissan Terras here in BGC fort area lately, and you know what andali ko nagsawa. it so standard looking, in fact mukang minorph lang na SUA Montero previous gen.

and lately, parang teh Montero design is kinda growing on me, the futuristic suv look. di pa naman ako bibile ngaun pero alam ko magtataas ang interest rates sooner than we think maybe q4 2019. im thinking makautang na para kumuha ulet ng pPV hihi

I think I like the Montero more now, kayo?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Now this is something that you don't see everyday. Ang makabasa ng comment from OB about monty na ganito

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    i have so seen many Nissan Terras here in BGC fort area lately, and you know what andali ko nagsawa. it so standard looking, in fact mukang minorph lang na SUA Montero previous gen.

and lately, parang teh Montero design is kinda growing on me, the futuristic suv look. di pa naman ako bibile ngaun pero alam ko magtataas ang interest rates sooner than we think maybe q4 2019. im thinking makautang na para kumuha ulet ng pPV hihi

ano bang marami kang nakikita, na hindi ka nagsawang makita?

errr... weren't you a chevy fan?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Too early to say if the Terra will catch on with SUV buyers.

From what I can tell, they (Nissan) probably can't match the discounts being given by Mitsubishi dealers for the Monterosport.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Too early to say if the Terra will catch on with SUV buyers.

From what I can tell, they (Nissan) probably can't match the discounts being given by Mitsubishi dealers for the Monterosport.
    Pricing in Thailand says this Terra should be priced the same as the Montero Sport. inflated din pala pricing nila same like the srp of the Montero sport.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Pricing in Thailand says this Terra should be priced the same as the Montero Sport. inflated din pala pricing nila same like the srp of the Montero sport.

how about you stock what will you choose between the two? nice to know your honest and expert decision

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

Yes, tumatagal gumaganda Monty, kahit yung likod..... basta may rear spoiler. Nga lang meron na ko 2nd gen kaya more leaning on Fort

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I prefer the looks of the Terra over the Monty.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Well if Nissan could pull off discounts as generous as Montero’s with Terra, they’ll have big chance on making it to the top of the SUV sales charts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro View Post
    Well if Nissan could pull off discounts as generous as Montero’s with Terra, they’ll have big chance on making it to the top of the SUV sales charts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    in my opinion, discounts can only sell so much.
    eventually, the car's inherent pros and cons take over.
    unless, the discounts verge on the incredible.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast