New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jovintgo View Post
    nissan gx or vios, if you are buying 10 units that will be a hell of an investment.. surely you want to make the right investment.. i strongly suggest you visit iloilo.. maybe it will cost you P 20,000.00. but you will get all the answers you need... you can also get in touch with Bong Suntay.. the owner of Basic taxi in manila.. he can give you a good tip..

but if you ask me, i'll go for a vios.. wat is important to taxi drivers is the fuel efficiency of your taxicabs.. if they eat a lot of gas they will either ask for a lower rental or leave and transfer to company's with taxicabs that are more fuel efficient.. this is the main reason why many taxicabs converted to lpg...

there are a lot of considerations talaga.. but at the end of the day i believe vios is the right choice.. dont buy kia.. you are throwing your money...

I'll be trying to get the Vios talaga. Sana lang makahanap ako ng dealer na papayag. Kung wala, Nissan na talaga.

OT: How much usually ang cost ng LPG conversion?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    I'll be trying to get the Vios talaga. Sana lang makahanap ako ng dealer na papayag. Kung wala, Nissan na talaga.

OT: How much usually ang cost ng LPG conversion?
    Lpg conversion for carb is about 24,000 for efi say 27,000. Do a search for the lpg thread its kinda long but it is very informative. It contains info on the pros and cons of lpg conversions, prices as well as contact numbers for the different conversion shops.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Don't want to consider vans instead? The margins are slightly better, I think.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Check out Nissan Quezon Ave. they are selling sentra gx(LPG coverted for taxi)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Bry

I can help you out if you want vios.. hehehe try lang.. let me know... basta ikaw na bahala sa franchise..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dont buy kia.. you are throwing your money...
    Talaga lang, ha...

Sabay banat ng:
    I can help you out if you want vios
    :lol:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    Check out Nissan Quezon Ave. they are selling sentra gx(LPG coverted for taxi)
    I think that is worth checking out... an LPG powered taxi makes a lot of sense.

And screw Toyota if they don't want their "flagship" :lol: model here to be converted to a taxi. Heck, in Japan they use Crowns as taxis. :rant:

===

:lol: * OTEP

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Wala nang dealers na gustong magbenta ng Vios for taxi use kaya wala nang white na Vios sa color choices nila since last year(panay pula at blue na J),kaya nga nag Corolla 1.6 J nalang sila(695k per unit pag fleet sa isang dealer).Mas ok ang Sentra GX dahil maganda ang engine at maraming parts at saka class tignan.Ok naman ngayon yung Rio 1.4(565K with power windows,doorlocks at sideview mirror yan ha!!!) na pang taxi use dahil ok na ngayon ang quality ng Kia(may nabentang 20 units na pang taxi use ang isang Kia dealer).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hahahaha
    as i said earlier, its a lot of investment.... nissan??? it burns a lot of gas and taxi drivers want fuel efficient taxicabs... spare parts are also expensive - expect maintenance to be high after 2 years... i never saw a nissan taxi survived so far.. most taxis in mla are toyota corollas... y??? existing taxi operators know better... if only toyota will sell vios i am sure only a few will buy nissan gx for taxi..

rio??? i never saw a kia taxi survived too...

nissan on lpg? it doesnt change anything. lpg is 80% efficient than gasoline.. if nissan will consumption ratio is 1:8 or 9 in normal traffic, thats 6.4 to 7 for lpg.. cheaper a bit.. but if you get vios, its 1:12 per liter in gasoline and 1:9 to 10 in lpg...

my advice.. get vios.. or wait for avanza.. be patient.. but if you really want vios... as i said... let me know.. i'll try but no assurance... basta ikaw bahala sa franchise..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Rio is actually a good choice. It's rated in Australia as the "Cheapest car to run". Here in the Philippines, that distinction goes to the Getz ( ) and in Germany, the Picanto... (x2).

*OTEP: Good observation... mukhang may binebenta?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Nissan Sentra GX (1.3L) vs Toyota Vios J (1.3L) - FOR TAXI USE