New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Just, please, God, don't get the Krome edition... the ugliest thing to walk the face of this Earth.
    hahaha! that's a bit too harsh man. although i somehow do agree with you. it depends on what color you choose.

BTT: The rear seat space alone should be enough for you to choose the Navara. I got 25k discount at U.N. That was way back '09. Don't know if they still offer that much. Good Luck man!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Unlimited Rice :rofl: :hysterical:

Ang nagustuhan ko lang dun sa Krome eh yung Chrome mags
    Parang tanga, eh ano.

Chrome rims, not my cup of tea. If scratched, it will be easily seen.

And besides, it's stock rims chromed. It`s nothing special.

The only thing that I like about it, is its " Krome " decal.

Everything else, sucks. Much better if kept stock.

Or yet, for its chrome rims ... atleast it came from a store outside casa. In short, aftermarket rims.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    baka may pang bounce na hydraulics yung krome na navara... atsaka may free bling bling :rofl:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by loki_chaos View Post
    hahaha! that's a bit too harsh man. although i somehow do agree with you. it depends on what color you choose.

BTT: The rear seat space alone should be enough for you to choose the Navara. I got 25k discount at U.N. That was way back '09. Don't know if they still offer that much. Good Luck man!
    Maybe a bit too harsh... but the crazy thing is... the "stock" Navara is already very good looking. (in fact, the stock grille is much much ***ier than the Krome one... if they added all the other Krome bling and kept the stock grille, it would be a million times better).

Parang baligtad. It takes the "Wildtrak" edition to make the Ranger look good... but the "Krome" edition takes the Navara a step down.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Krome Edition?AFAIK available lang yan sa 4X4 variant.. Mas mabenta parin ang regular na 4X4 variant ng Navara over this one.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    May nakausap akong agent kanina from Nissan Commonwealth na naka abang sa Trinoma. P20K lang ang discount nila...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Nav Nav Nav Nav..... Woot woot! (hehehehe) Tamang kulit lang po Sir Tidus!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Nav Nav Nav Nav..... Woot woot! (hehehehe) Tamang kulit lang po Sir Tidus!
    Hehehe... San po ba kumuha si sir Mnmg ng NAV nya? Ano mga discounts nakuha nya... Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Maybe a bit too harsh... but the crazy thing is... the "stock" Navara is already very good looking. (in fact, the stock grille is much much ***ier than the Krome one... if they added all the other Krome bling and kept the stock grille, it would be a million times better).

Parang baligtad. It takes the "Wildtrak" edition to make the Ranger look good... but the "Krome" edition takes the Navara a step down.
    yep, Ford made the right decisions in terms of design for the Wildtrak. akala ata ng Nissan mukhang "Krome" mga Filipino. Although may mga ibang ganun, nasobrahan naman sila sa pagka Krome... hahaha!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    IMHO... the wildtrak looks rather silly. but that's just me.

But for those who liked the ranger concept, the +50k from the normal truck would be worth it... puro cosmetic lang naman yung dinagdag

For me the Wildtrak addons are not silly and cosmetics but rather useful. I installed crossbar on top of the roof rail and now I can load a dozen plywood on top of the pick-up truck. I also installed crossbar on top of the cargo bed railing where I placed a bike rail kaya di masyado mataas bike when loaded. Other addon like the body claddings, lighted stepboard and cargo bed cover are very useful as well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Nissan Navara vs Ford Ranger?