New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Hello! This will be our first car. Me and hubby can't decide which one to buy. Our budget is max of 1.1M but if may 1M lang goo ako diyan. To give background din, when I was young, my dream car is Nissan X-trail and Hyundai Elantra. But since we're living near flood-prone areas out na ang sedan. If we have a budget sana, HRV or Tucson but but budget is a factor for us.

If Vitara, he wants GLX color turquoise. If Juke, he wants the N-style color gray. For me, if Juke I am torn between yellow and red. Though I like the pearl white color in other cars so the white might be also a choice for me if Juke. If Vitara, features-wise I go for the GLX however, I don't like the sunroof and the 2-tone color. The 2-tone color of turquoise and black, pwede na. Though mas maganda sana if makita ko pa rin yun ibang available colors ng GLX.

Please advise.

Also, there's something in the door of Vitara na hindi ko masyado gusto yun tunog pag sinasara unlike Juke na smooth lang. Yun pag tinulak ko konting tulak lang sasara na tapos hindi parang hollow yun pinto. I don't know if I make sense. Basta iba yun tunog. Parang sa mirage hindi ko rin masyado gusto yun tunog nung pinto pag sinasara.

Thank you!! Appreciate all your inputs Sorry napahaba..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Both are Japanese car kaya either of the 2 ok lang. If size is not an issue, i think Juke is better. The built and the quality of materials used were ok.Ma porma pa. Nissan Juke kasi prefer ng wife ko before kaya i was able to drive one for a test. Kaso medyo maliit kaya hindi na namin kinuha. For Vitara, mas techy siya compared sa Juke and of course bigger.

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    nissan juke japan cbu
    vitara from india

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Suzukis last. Many hold on to their units for more than a decade, thus, resale value is very good.

The GLX variant of the Vitara is of particularly good value, considering it has all the features found in more expensive marques (check the specs list on the Suzuki Vitara thread). Definitely way more than what the Juke has. Even the GL, at less than 950k, is already a good value. For me, however, the extra 100k for the GLX is definitely worth it.

Looks are polarizing for the Juke (I personally find it repugnant) while the Vitara is a more conservatively-styled design.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Test drove the Juke, I like the way it drives but the wifey does not like the back seat area. Too cramped, she feels that the ceiling is too low (sloping). And it's Euro 2 engine. Euro 4 compliant ones will be arriving by January with an increase in price daw.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Actually first choice ko talaga is Nissan Juke since nagagandahan ako sa style nya na unique, and Maganda naman interior nya di mukang cheap tignan. Na test drive ko na din siya and I was satisfied naman, very comfortable siya sa loob and maganda ung handling nya. medyo nahirapan lang ako i arangkada siya, siguro dahil 5 kami nun and medyo uphill ung daan. I was planning to buy before year end dahil nga sa excise tax,but nag aalangan ung brother ko sa juke since nasisikipan siya sa likod, pang 3 seat max lang kasi and ung trunk nya medyo maliit so gusto nya sana mas malaki pa, (he owns a honda city vx,which mas malaki nga ung trunk space) kaya nag aalangan siya eto ung bilhin ko, ang dinadahilan ko nalang is ako lang naman ang gagamit at wala ko masyadong isasakay. from home to work lang naman usually ung byahe ko. single eh..

Then lumabas etong Suzuki Vitara. sinilip ko yung specs nya and pricing napaisip tuloy ako, okay din naman ung design, (pero trip ko padin Juke). maganda yung mga inclusion nya like ung sa Vitara GLX variant is 11” touch screen, 17”alloy wheels,sunroof(though di daw sabi ng iba),6 airbags, front and back parking sensor..
    saka mas malaki ung space nya. so tingin ko mas okay siya if icocompare mo ung pricing and mga inclusion nya sa car.
    Planning to but the metallic red and black tone ng GLX, naghahanap lang ng suzuki branch na may available na na unit. sabi nung iba january pa daw, while may nakausap ako by end week of december daw may delivery na ng GLX, laging GL+ na lang kasi available sa mga dealers eh.

sana makahanap ako kahit outside metro manila.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    married with kids or planning to have kids? go for safety and space. 6 airbags are way better than 2. and space, that is one thing you can never add as an upgrade. pag maliit kotse mo kahit baliktarin mo yan maliit pa din yan. especially if gagamit ka ng car seat para kay baby (highly advised for safety) mas maganda ang maluwang na kotse. ang liit ng juke, kahit anong adjust namin ng anak ko sa front row seats masikip, ang liit ng leg room for both front and rear passengers. e kung may baby car seat ka sa likod paano pa kaya? so between your 2 choices i'd go for the vitara.
    Last edited by yebo; December 12th, 2017 at 07:24 AM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Thank you all for the replies. Nanalo ang Juke because of the looks. For release na yun unit namin.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_blackgreen View Post
    Thank you all for the replies. Nanalo ang Juke because of the looks. For release na yun unit namin.
    so, you went for the "looks"... well, good luck and enjoy your new ride!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    so, you went for the "looks"... well, good luck and enjoy your new ride!
    Nissan Juke vs Suzuki Vitara

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast