New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *niky - would the 1.8L engine of the Sylphy be a better fit for the Juke? In the case of the Ecosport, maybe Ford should put a 1.0L turbo option just like what they did to the Focus in the US and EUR where they changed the base 1.6L motor with the 1.0L turbo.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Newbie here mga sir/mam. Ask lng po ng advice kasi were planning to buy our first car.. Cant decide between jazz at or ecosport at.. Thanks in advance

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Depends on your priorities. If ground clearance, ecosports. Fuel economy, jazz. I think space is the same.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    *niky - would the 1.8L engine of the Sylphy be a better fit for the Juke? In the case of the Ecosport, maybe Ford should put a 1.0L turbo option just like what they did to the Focus in the US and EUR where they changed the base 1.6L motor with the 1.0L turbo.
    Probably. A little extra torque would make it more liveable.

As for an EcoBoost EcoSport, one can only hope. I expect Ford will only bring it in when sales of the current model start flagging and they need a flagship to keep interest up.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Depends on your priorities. If ground clearance, ecosports. Fuel economy, jazz. I think space is the same.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    regarding sa maintenance and parts mga sir.. alin ang mas low maintenance and availability ng parts..thanks

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jolanzky View Post
    Newbie here mga sir/mam. Ask lng po ng advice kasi were planning to buy our first car.. Cant decide between jazz at or ecosport at.. Thanks in advance
    Unless you really need that extra ground clearance, the Jazz is a good all-around city car. It also offers a lot of space for a small family of 3-4 people.

Now, if you aim for performance and driving fun for around the same price, get the Ford Fiesta Ecoboost. It can still seat 4 people comfortably.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    In this country, a litttle ground clearance is almost always a necessity.
    Last edited by Walter; June 30th, 2016 at 09:52 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Which car is more smoother and faster ???

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last edited by StockEngine; July 2nd, 2016 at 12:08 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Hi im new here and i have the same problem.. i am torn between the Ford Ecosport and the Nissan Juke..

Im a traveller and at the same time everyday use fin po pamasok sa ofc.

Im currently using a Toyota Fortuner but its a bit old and planning to replace it with a smaller car..

Hingi po sana ko ng advice which one is better..

Fuel consumption is my main priority po and yung maintenance..

Thank you po in advance..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast