New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Greetings! I am planning to replace my wife's 2010 Toyota Altis and i am torn between this two sub-compact suvs (juke and ecosport). I am based in the visayas and has just transferred to a subdivision with unpaved roads, naaawa ako sa altis

I would greatly appreciate all the inputs that You can share here. Why only the juke and ecosport? Eto lang po ang pasok sa budget considering that this will be just for wify( happy wife, happy life chevy traxx is out, had my own share of horror stories re chevys, honda hrv is way out of my budget, mazda cx3 is yet to be introduced in the market and i doubt if mazda will sell it near the price of ford ecosport and the juke.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Just test drive both and trust me, you'll know what to pick.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Go to the Nissan Juke thread, there are some comments there that you may find useful. I'd pick the Juke. Mazda CX-3 also does not have enough ground clearance, it's just like a sedan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    juke. smoother. the ecosport has a jerky transmission.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    juke. smoother. the ecosport has a jerky transmission.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    I personally would prefer the Nissan Juke over the Ford Ecosport. As mentioned before, the smooth transmission really is a plus and is more stylish as well.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I prefer Ford more!))

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    In the looks department, if you want to remain "low key", go with the Ecosport. If you want people to notice, go with the Juke. Personally, I'd go with the Juke. It is CVT, & I don't think the styling will growl old for the next 5 years. It is the looks for things to come.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sans the possible transmission issue,- I'll go with the Ecosport.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Ecosport is also having transmission issues due to the dry clutch... does the duke have a transmission issue as well?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast