New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The bB is so played out. Get the Cube for uniqueness.

You might have a problem with the Cube's CVT though. Where will you source the fluid for that? Maybe the CVT fluid for the Murano will suffice...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Thank you sirs for your insights, but I guess my officemate had a change of heart since she now likes a 2004 JDM Honda Fit/Jazz in Red, Automatic 4-speed not CVT, LHD conversion, with a price of 320,000(still negotiable).

Is it now a good buy? Since the Honda Jazz/Fit is the same model we have here so maintenance and parts wouldn't be an issue right?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Still converted ? Your friend really loves converted vehicles eh ?

I`ve seen several converted jazzes already so I think the parts wont be much of a problem ;)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    Thank you sirs for your insights, but I guess my officemate had a change of heart since she now likes a 2004 JDM Honda Fit/Jazz in Red, Automatic 4-speed not CVT, LHD conversion, with a price of 320,000(still negotiable).

Is it now a good buy? Since the Honda Jazz/Fit is the same model we have here so maintenance and parts wouldn't be an issue right?
    "Good buy" would depend a lot on the quality of the conversion and the general condition of the car. In general, the 4AT should be a bit more dependable than the CVT, but it'll depend on how well the car was converted (using original LHD parts, or merely frankensteined?) and how well it was maintained by the previous owner. I'd say it's a fair price but not an amazing one (since you can get a local for about 400k... and that might still have a warranty).

If you've got a guy you know who knows Jazzes and is willing to inspect the car, I'd consider it, otherwise, a local City 1.3 MT is still a "safer" bet.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I thought the Nissan Cube was available locally. I saw one kasi in EDSA Cubao very boxy siya pero cute, kind of a collector's item IMO.. Para kasing laruan

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I thought the Nissan Cube was available locally. I saw one kasi in EDSA Cubao very boxy siya pero cute, kind of a collector's item IMO.. Para kasing laruan

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    AFAIK BB and vios are having the same engine. so no worries abouit the engine problems. ewan ko lang sa underchasis nito, ALSO marami narin ang BB users here in Metro Manila. ever our neighbor owns one, but customized ito kaya lalong gumanda

same here with cubes, but too sad wla ako much info dito. pero iilan lang ang may cube dito. i have news that iniinty nila ang yun new look cube. d ko sure.
    '

but if i were you. kung takot ka sa mga RHD to LHD converted cars.

lets go to Great wall's COOLBEAR?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Nissan Cube 1.3 or Toyota BB 1.3.... interesting right?