New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral88 View Post
    Beside from having a cooler aircon, yes you can get that 14km/li mileage from a sentra exsaloon if regularly maintained and tuned. And to make this pre-owned sentra efficient, you'll have to start from scratch and spend time and money to revitalize it.
    ayos! another positive feedback..thanks sir admiral! and yes, i'm expecting it (revitalizing part)

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Right on, ganda nyan pag nalagyan mo gts body kits. 14km/li on a lancer? I suppose that it's a 1.3 liter engine.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the EX model for a commuter car.

The rear suspension is a simple design with not much to go wrong. This also allows for a bigger trunk. The a/c is cold. The dashboard and door panels seems to be made out of better stuff than the Lancer's (my cousin had a GLi Pizza before moving onto a 316i).

The driving experience is not exhilirating but you'll get to where you're going.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann View Post
    Right on, ganda nyan pag nalagyan mo gts body kits. 14km/li on a lancer? I suppose that it's a 1.3 liter engine.
    affirmative sir, 1.3 EL. your nissan sir, what model is it? btw, sta rosa din area ko..GTS kits all the way nga plano ko sir! kaso hanggang ngayon wala pa ko mahanap na 99 EX sa ads.. = (

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I like the EX model for a commuter car.

The rear suspension is a simple design with not much to go wrong. This also allows for a bigger trunk. The a/c is cold. The dashboard and door panels seems to be made out of better stuff than the Lancer's (my cousin had a GLi Pizza before moving onto a 316i).

The driving experience is not exhilirating but you'll get to where you're going.
    tnx boss otep. actually, my present ride is a pizza 97 EL with all the pawis features.. =(

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ok lng ang ex, basta maintain mo lang. ride ko ngayon ex saloon, b14, matic, nasa 8 - 9 km/li lang sa akin, city driving. pero nasa 14 - 15 liter nung pumunta kami baguio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Nissan 1999 EX Saloon