New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rolla - practical buy

mazda - my vote..currently own one and very satisfied. even looking for the box type model for a second car like what was said a few posts above, medyo malakas sa gas (dont get an automatic) sa matic na 1.6l ko, i get about 8km/l

nissan - eccs model? i love that model. classic shape, great engine, lamig aircon..but front seats sandalan's foam crumbled after 6 years..same with our newer series3..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    any of the four will do just pick the one that is best maintained and nasa best condition. pero just a warning sa esi. some people buy it because they like the model itself. and are wiling to shell out cash kahit ano pa condition nito. mostly people buy honda eg's para gawing project car o dahil gusto lang talaga nila ung model and handa sila panindigan ung repairs ng bubong.hehe. so i gues that trims down your choice sa tatlo since family use talaga ung purpose mo. ive had my honda since we bought it brand new back in 95 kept it full stock and the ride is still sweet.sobra!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Nissan ECCS for me!!!!!!!!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    kung ako sa inyo sir mazda na lang, maganda mazda madaling bihisan at maganda din performance, depende lang talaga sa mabibili niyong 2nd hand kung maalaga yung may ari.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    All these cars are good.... just check the condition of each car.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Corolla or Mazda

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    me i'd go for a sentra. it's easy to maintain, a very cheap practical car for everyday use. and it's very tough...
    Last edited by sboogie; July 27th, 2007 at 04:34 PM. Reason: error

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sentra for sure.
    Negative lang sa Sentra ay yung late 80s na suspension.
    But beginning 90s till now, iba talaga ang Sentra even if it has a fairly low resale value, doon lang sa hindi nakakaalam.
    I belong to one of the automotive parts company and if you can consider the following items, nothing to loose: Please compare accessory and auxilliary parts' performance and suppliers of Toyota and Sentra. I tell you, all the big names in industry is supplying Sentra, kaya nga di nila mababaan ang price nila kasi very high standards ang mga parts.
    Well, palagay ko wala ka ring time para mag-investigate, well just for me, it's Sentra. Pag nag-compare ka ng parts, please compare all the prices coming both from the casa, kung labas, parehong sa labas.
    Pag innovation - Toyota.
    Pag quality - Nissan.
    New thing in town, pag warranty - Hyundai.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    pasok din sa budget mo yung 96 ek civic LXI. imho!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Nissa Sentra, Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla or Mazda 323