• Subaru Impreza

13 22.03%
  • Mazda RX series

5 8.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hey there are news that the NSX is not... "dead" honda has new "big" plans for it so I heard!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i dont think the GT-R was actually a japanese super sports car neither is the NSX. The GTR lacked the exotic design and the NSX lacked power.

I would say the ultimate super car is the Toyota 2000GT , super desired by many , attained only by a few and even up till now the designs looks uber gorgeous even beating the Ferrari Dino's

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzmage_89 View Post
    i dont think the GT-R was actually a japanese super sports car neither is the NSX. The GTR lacked the exotic design and the NSX lacked power.

I would say the ultimate super car is the Toyota 2000GT , super desired by many , attained only by a few and even up till now the designs looks uber gorgeous even beating the Ferrari Dino's
    ummm... ok... I guess?... anyway back when I was still in cali.. this car is always compared by stateside import lovers to the also classic Datsun 240 Z. But this 2000GT is rather not well known especially nowadays unlike the 240Z.. It has it's share of glory in the motorsports world such as the GT-R but.. ummm.. not quite to be legend and called Godzilla. The GT-R was the only car tagged by BBC world as "the only Japanese contribution in the Supercar category.

It's not a sectret especially among tuners that this out-of-the-box sportscar really is supercar. ;) It is considered by auto critics as the best Japanese performance car to date.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah! the classic Datsun Z! sikat na sikat to sa states ah!

Pero it would be a very very tough assignment to be like "Godzilla", like it's hard for Kobe or Lebron to be like Mike, kaya nga everybody wants to be like Mike diba?
    Siguro hanggang 2nd best lang talaga. Mahirap pumili, but based on what I've learned and read, it would be the iconic charmer Z, the so called "poor man's porsche" and track eater Evo, and the time attack n' best dorifto car ever made Silvia.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by switi View Post
    this is the car i drove and it is verrrry fast!

Wow.... very nice! the real JDM Silvia and the Godzilla GT-R. Bawal na 'to ah, Port irene? He he

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    magkano yang silvia na yan?. . .also, yung puting bmw m3 na katabi ng gtr?. . .grrrr

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
The Next Jap Sports/Super Car To Gain Legendary Status Ala Nissan's GTR